Joe Rogan's Fear Factor - Lost his mind

Mile_High_Junkie

Apprently Joe's stupis show called Fear Factor, that is not fearfull in any way.

Should be changed to Gross Factor, or Eat **** Factor.

His show is being sued for pulling an episode where he make two chicks (twins) drink a big glass of...

See link for disturbing details.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/02/02/fear-factor-contestants-told-by-nbc-to-shut-up-about-banned-episode-starred-in/?intcmp=features

no1 was forced to do it. your allowed to back out. The contestants had no problem and 2 of them even said they would do it again if they were back on the show.....

Its NBC who says its too gross.

There were way grosser stuff that has happened but everyone has their panties in a bunch because its *****. Grow Up.

this, they had a choice to do it

no1 was forced to do it. your allowed to back out. The contestants had no problem and 2 of them even said they would do it again if they were back on the show.....

Its NBC who says its too gross.

There were way grosser stuff that has happened but everyone has their panties in a bunch because its *****. Grow Up.

You're missing the point. Rogan runs the show. This isn't about NBC or pulling the show.

It's about Rogan's career choices and how they reflect on the UFC. Miguel Torres making rape jokes is nothing next to Joe making people drink donkey **** for cash.

Edit: **** = *****

HAHA EDIT 2: **** = ***** = S-p-e-r-m

You're missing the point. Rogan runs the show. This isn't about NBC or pulling the show.

It's about Rogan's career choices and how they reflect on the UFC. Miguel Torres making rape jokes is nothing next to Joe making people drink donkey **** for cash.

what?! Rogan doesn't run ****. He doesn't make the decisions. He's just the host. Rogan doesn't even represent mma at all. That's just another one of his jobs. Rogan has even said Fear Factor was just for the money the first time. This second time he did it because its basically branded with his name.

HAHA EDIT 2: **** = ***** = S-p-e-r-m

dumbest post EVER

"Train by day,Joe Rogan Podcast by night! All day!"

Calm down.

I see you're a huge Rogan fan.

I like Joe too, but this is rediculous. He is the host, and so the face and main spokesperson for the show.

And YES, he is an employee of the UFC and he does represent the brand at all time like the fighters under contract.

"Train by day' date='Joe Rogan Podcast by night! All day!"[/b']

Calm down.

I like Joe too, but this is rediculous. He is the host, and so the face and main spokesperson for the show.

And YES, he is an employee of the UFC and he does represent the brand at all time like the fighters under contract.

That ^^^ is a quote from a fighter little buddy

"Train by day' date='Joe Rogan Podcast by night! All day!"

Calm down.

And YES, he is an employee of the UFC and he does represent the brand at all time like the fighters under contract.[/quote']

......im perfectly calm dude.

your the only person i heard who said it effects mma. They're 2 completely separate things. No relation at all and Rogan signed a contract, its not like he could just walk off the show without repercussions. He has no reason to do it either.

Like i said there's grosser things than that. Its just people have the mind of a child. People drank blood ( which is way worse ), live insects and scorpions. Your gonna tell me what they did is worse than that?? thats insane.

Rogan is representing himself when he is doing **** like that! people are not sitting at home thinking, damn the UFC is **** having this guy doing commentary!

they are sitting at home thinking Why am i watching this ****ing piece of trash when i could be doing something with my life!

Archived