New Diaz interview...questioning GSP's injury again!!

dimension33

liked this interview....I appreciate the candidness he brings

http://mmaweekly.com/nick-diazs-renewed-outlook-heading-into-ufc-143

Yeah it's funny how it depends on which mood he's in which answer he gives.

Rolling with Rowdy Ronda Rousey.....Sure GSP's knee injury is legit.

Few days later ticked off with all the cameras in his face and not happy about edited then editing the primetime..............I didn't see no pictures, he training already, GSP's a fake phoney.

Cesar Gracie for you....

Yeah it's funny how it depends on which mood he's in which answer he gives.

Rolling with Rowdy Ronda Rousey.....Sure GSP's knee injury is legit.

Few days later ticked off with all the cameras in his face and not happy about edited then editing the primetime..............I didn't see no pictures' date=' he training already, GSP's a fake phoney.

Cesar Gracie for you....[/quote']

Dude at least try to make coherent sentences. Were you high when u wrote that? Cuz it looks like you don't even know what you're trying to say.

Dude at least try to make coherent sentences. Were you high when u wrote that? Cuz it looks like you don't even know what you're trying to say.

My bad. lol that is pretty terrible but it's not hard to understand.

The interview when he's rolling with Rousey he's in a good mood and says he understands.

In the next one it's clear he's fed up with the spotlight and he says he didn't see any pictures of GSP's injury and seems to think he's training again already. Basically calling him a faker.

Just saw the interview with Diaz and Ariel at ufc 143. I like the new exposure he's getting, all I saw before was his bad attitude, cause that's all I could find on youtube. He has trouble expressing himself, but he's honest. And I think he's right, I think George is talking **** because they wanna hype the fight. I mean he probably is pissed inside, but Im sure they are encouraging him to talk.. Diaz Condit..WAR can't wait.. I can see Condit winning tko first round, or Diaz tko later in the fight as it drags on..

Sure seems like he's getting alot better at explaining himself. As far as the whole "who knows if gsp's really injured".

I honestly couldn't care less. I'm more suprised that Nick can communicate and I wasn't even sure if I heard a "ya know".

I respect his opinion about condit, and that he would be more susceptible to losing teeth against him rather than georges.

Just saw the interview with Diaz and Ariel at ufc 143. I like the new exposure he's getting' date=' all I saw before was his bad attitude, cause that's all I could find on youtube. He has trouble expressing himself, but he's honest. And I think he's right, I think George is talking **** because they wanna hype the fight. I mean he probably is pissed inside, but Im sure they are encouraging him to talk.. Diaz Condit..WAR can't wait.. I can see Condit winning tko first round, or Diaz tko later in the fight as it drags on..[/quote']

ya agreed man..I looked at Diaz's youtube page and looked at his favorites...I had so much in common with him...I hate to say it...but Dana White is looking more and more like your a-typical ****** bag promoter

Just saw the interview with Diaz and Ariel at ufc 143. I like the new exposure he's getting' date=' all I saw before was his bad attitude, cause that's all I could find on youtube. He has trouble expressing himself, but he's honest. And I think he's right, I think George is talking **** because they wanna hype the fight. I mean he probably is pissed inside, but Im sure they are encouraging him to talk.. Diaz Condit..WAR can't wait.. I can see Condit winning tko first round, or Diaz tko later in the fight as it drags on..[/quote']

hes an honest idiot for sure.

the problem is he wouldnt know truth from lie. Hes driven by emotion, instincts. He just barely qualifies as a human being, Apes are probably more closely related to him.

And people on this forum would be rdy to pleasure him anyday.... low standard.. idiots.

If he is faking...isn't UFC approved. Which would mean Dana wanted him to fake to build up the suspense more...never mind what I said I'm no good at conspiracy theories. :(

I'll just wait till the fight happens to do the talking. It's going to be good for sure! :D (whenever it happens of course.)

hes an honest idiot for sure.

the problem is he wouldnt know truth from lie. Hes driven by emotion' date=' instincts. He just barely qualifies as a human being, Apes are probably more closely related to him.

And people on this forum would be rdy to pleasure him anyday.... low standard.. idiots.[/quote']

well your spending your time on a message board focused on his profession...on a post talking about him...seems like his life is a little more interesting than yours ...and GUARANTEE he is smarter than your ****...so that leaves you with absolutely nothing...thanks for playing

Archived