who is the worst at faking injuries

Big_Roy_Fan

754962_o.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_64itAtqJIlY/Sv90vg2Xm1I/AAAAAAAAGqM/uVtfr8LPICc/s400/Obama' date='+all+bow-y+++2.jpg[/img']

It figures that one of the very few logical people would, click the link provided, read the entire thing (if you hadn't already), acknowledges that it's ridiculous thread entirely. Then draws attention to it so that others may start thinking logically (probably not).

Anyway, out to the ODR (outdoor hockey rink) to play some puck. You guys have fun with the thread.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_64itAtqJIlY/Sv90vg2Xm1I/AAAAAAAAGqM/uVtfr8LPICc/s400/Obama' date='+all+bow-y+++2.jpg[/img']

It figures that one of the very few logical people would, click the link provided, read the entire thing (if you hadn't already), acknowledges that it's ridiculous thread entirely. Then draws attention to it so that others may start thinking logically (probably not).

Anyway, out to the ODR (outdoor hockey rink) to play some puck. You guys have fun with the thread.

I was with you up until you put that Obama picture up and i saw you were just reading off a teleprompter.

:D

GSP is well on his way to another dominate unanimous decision

What an overachiever

Yeah I guess you're right. You know still being younger then when Anderson joined the ufc (not a slight on Anderson, he's one of my top 5 favorite fighters). Fighters with 4 or more title defenses, all time.

Anderson Silva 9 2007-2011(active)

Georges St. Pierre 6 2008-2011(active)

Matt Hughes 5, 2 2002-2003, 2005-2006

Tito Ortiz 5 2000-2002

Chuck Liddell 4 2005-2006

Frank Shamrock 4 1998-1999

Pat Miletich 4 1999-2000

All three of those guys have proven they are the best time and time again.

GSP has 6 title defenses, a new WW record over the great Matt Hughes. I think both Condit or Diaz would give him a great fight and challenge, so it sucks he tore his ACL. However GSP has always defended the belt against whoever the UFC has picked.

Anderson has an incredible 9 title defenses! Almost double the previous record and has gone up to 205 twice, once against a former champion. If anyone thinks this guy is ducking they are crazy. When your that good who do you have to be scared of?

Jones fought 4 times last year alone. 4 times! How could this guy be ducking anyone? Now he is fighting Rashad, so anyone who thinks he is ducking him has no validity to their argument anymore.

As others have pointed out the UFC makes sure injuries are real and fighters get proper care for them. No one can just duck fights by faking injuries. Do I think its a coincidence that the 3 of the top fighters in the sport (along with Cruz Edgar and Aldo) are the ones being accused of this? No I don't, the better you are the more fanatic fans and fanatic haters. Next time make something up that actually makes sense.

Archived