GSP should have over 1million submissions..

iH8LnP

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is not even fighting and wont be for quite some time and yet everyday on the home page are stupid threads by this clown. Did GSP **** your mom or something? Now your dad is all mad and taking it out on you by beating you? So you come on here to hate on GSP because there is nothing you can do about it? Seriously, I cant figure out why one person spends so much time hating on someone they dont know. Just go upstairs and ask your mom if you can stay at a friends place next time GSP is over and then you wont have to listen to it.

The guy is not even fighting and wont be for quite some time and yet everyday on the home page are stupid threads by this clown. Did GSP **** your mom or something? Now your dad is all mad and taking it out on you by beating you? So you come on here to hate on GSP because there is nothing you can do about it? Seriously' date=' I cant figure out why one person spends so much time hating on someone they dont know. Just go upstairs and ask your mom if you can stay at a friends place next time GSP is over and then you wont have to listen to it.[/quote']

My guess is..., well, have you ever seen a young boy that likes a girl? The way they act all mean and like they don't like them? TS wants GSP to teabag him.

The guy is not even fighting and wont be for quite some time and yet everyday on the home page are stupid threads by this clown. Did GSP **** your mom or something? Now your dad is all mad and taking it out on you by beating you? So you come on here to hate on GSP because there is nothing you can do about it? Seriously' date=' I cant figure out why one person spends so much time hating on someone they dont know. Just go upstairs and ask your mom if you can stay at a friends place next time GSP is over and then you wont have to listen to it.[/quote']

1. I highly doubt that GSP would **** a meth addict

2. There is no downstairs in a trailer.

Everything else I agree with.

Gotten to!!!!!!!

GSP's deluded herp derp fans claim he's the greatest, but really he's boring, and will soon be forgotten once he starts losing. Most of his fans are bandwagonners and will abandon him when the wins stop. He's just not this legendary great fighter his fans make him out to be. His legacy will not be that impressive. He'll be forgotten. Only to come up in trivia about most consecutive rounds without a finish. The guy hasn't finished anyone in like 7 years.

inbe4bjpenngreasegatescandal

Archived