who is next for Frank Mir

forgivemyhonesty

It gets me down that we'll never see that rubber match between Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar... but onwards and upwards to bigger and better things!

Frank hasn't fought anyone in the Top 3 (JDS, Overeem, Cain). Does he move up to fight one of them after JDS vs Overeem or does he make a lateral move and fight someone coming in from Strikeforce? perhaps the grand prix winner?

let it out forumers!

The way things are, I see him fighting Cain next. They're both top level guys who need an opponent right now and I don't see either of 'em settling for someone whose a non-contender.

Also, the Grand Prix is still a while away and the winner of that is gonna have to take time off, which would be too long.

He just needs to fight SOMEONE.

Saying GP winner or JDS/Overeem loser/winner would mean him sitting out for a long time.

GP isn't going to be till march or april and then the winner is still going to have another strikeforce bout which would put them at mid summer. JDS/Overeem isn't happening till June. So Mir would be sitting out till September? That seems unreasonable.

Simples. Cain v Mir no1 contenders match.

Carwin v Big Foot, winner faces winner of Nelson v Werdum potentially to decide the next no1 contender after the winner of the SF GP.

This mini tourney also provides cover for any injured guy in the process, with the loser of JDS/Reem able to step in or the loser of the SF GP.

The rest of the HW division are still scrapping it out in trying to fill the remaining top ten places in the rankings, Travis Browne currently leading the pack. Travis needs to face someone like Kongo before stepping and facing the likes of Cain/Mir/Carwin/Nelson/Werdum etc

It gets me down that we'll never see that rubber match between Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar... but onwards and upwards to bigger and better things!

Frank hasn't fought anyone in the Top 3 (JDS' date=' Overeem, Cain). Does he move up to fight one of them after JDS vs Overeem or does he make a lateral move and fight someone coming in from Strikeforce? perhaps the grand prix winner?

let it out forumers![/quote']

id like to see him and fabricio werdum fight, I think that would be interesting

Archived