Wanderlei vs Chuck drawing

ShomanArt

great work but it would make my 2012 if you did a Derrick Rose print

Get in line.

I've been asking for a Adrian Peterson print for a couple of years now. I understand why he can't just draw everything that people ask for because this is his job and he needs to make money. I will just keep being persistent and wear him down eventually. :cool:

Get in line.

I've been asking for a Adrian Peterson print for a couple of years now. I understand why he can't just draw everything that people ask for because this is his job and he needs to make money. I will just keep being persistent and wear him down eventually. :cool:

haha. both are on my to do list. problem is, when i do other sports there is no forum for you guys to see it. so i just have to hope we're fb or twitter pals.

haha. both are on my to do list. problem is' date=' when i do other sports there is no forum for you guys to see it. so i just have to hope we're fb or twitter pals.[/quote']

Evan, you can certainly post anything you do that is not MMA related in our Outside UFC section, it gets as many hits as the UFC section most days.

haha. both are on my to do list. problem is' date=' when i do other sports there is no forum for you guys to see it. so i just have to hope we're fb or twitter pals.[/quote']

Nice. I'm sure that they are all a lot of work and I did order my first print from you today. I'm sure it won't be the last. Keep up the good work.

Archived