Debunking "DIaz doesnt want to fight me"

dimension33

if you actually WATCH the video....he said Diaz had been trying to start **** with him every time he saw GSP walking around...and GSP was basically saying that Diaz wasnt REALLY gonna fight him outside the ring...he was just trying to intimidate him...he DID NOT say that Nick didnt want to fight him in the octagon...that would be retarded

0/10.

You cant debunk the truth! Especially when its my video

Fail troll fails.

If it's your video that's good to know you have to put a misleading title just to get people to watch.

It's the same interview Karyn Bryant put up just a different reporters camera and a misleading title.

Im one of the biggest GSP haters here but that title was BS just to get views.

It's not much different than youtube videos with a thumbnail of a chick with a nice rack and then there is never a chick with a nice rack in the video.

If it's your video that's good to know you have to put a misleading title just to get people to watch.

It's the same interview Karyn Bryant put up just a different reporters camera and a misleading title.

It's not much different than youtube videos with a thumbnail of a chick with a nice rack and then there is never a chick with a nice rack in the video.

i hate that....>.>

THIS TIMES 1000....I HATE GSP as a fighter...but he is a decent human being and you misled people by quote mining ...so I felt the need to expose you

I like how GSP was trying to act like a street cat. You don't no how many street fights I have been in.. Yeah a little different in Stockton compared to your hood George.. Like access to fully automatic weapons.. But that said GSP is my favorite French Canadian fighter.

Guns makes good street fighters.... ****

I like how GSP was trying to act like a street cat. You don't no how many street fights I have been in.. Yeah a little different in Stockton compared to your hood George.. Like access to fully automatic weapons.. But that said GSP is my favorite French Canadian fighter.

Not to mention criminal do not care about law, they get guns as easily as the people in the us.

Archived