"Where you at Carlos!?"

CainCarwin

Keep hatin' date=' Diaz is still going to keep winning[/quote']

I don't think that was hating. He made a valid point. Carlos loks determined, and it staring right at Nick. Nick is looking at their hands.

Don't get me wrong, that means nothing about the fight. I would bet Diaz wins. But that poster didnt appear to be hating.

Yeah I don't think he's ever respectful at the weigh ins' date=' I expect the same today LoL[/quote']

Nick is preparing for being the UFC champion of the world....

completly focused to me...

and he always has shown respect to the fighters (after the fight in the cage).

I think Nick not only surprised us after the fight, im tending to believe that he will show a NEW gameplan to complete surprise condit's gameplan and get a fast KO/sub!

Nick is preparing for being the UFC champion of the world....

completly focused to me...

and he always has shown respect to the fighters (after the fight in the cage).

I think Nick not only surprised us after the fight' date=' im tending to believe that he will show a NEW gameplan to complete surprise condit's gameplan and get a fast KO/sub![/quote']

I sure hope so

I would really like for him to hold the title

Nick does look nervous, but I think that's just because he is so very scared of public speaking lol. I am not even kidding. When it comes to talking in front of people or to camera's the guy has two modes, looking at his feet, and mumbling, or having hyped himself up ranting, and insulting people.

What i think is Diaz is trying to outsmart Condit and get in his head.He doesn't want Condit to come out and take his head off,he wants a nice average paced fight so he can take it into the later rounds where he will dominate Condit.

I don't think Condit is stupid,he SHOULD realize he needs to win this in the first two rounds but he also can't burn himself out in the first minute either.If he is going in guns a blazing then he better get right inside and not throw defensive strikes,he needs to make sure his strikes hit Diaz and not Air Jordan.

Nick does look nervous' date=' but I think that's just because he is so very scared of public speaking lol. I am not even kidding. When it comes to talking in front of people or to camera's the guy has two modes, looking at his feet, and mumbling, or having hyped himself up ranting, and insulting people.[/quote']

I actually thought this same thing. Diaz hates standing in front of crowds and speaking. He gets nervous because his people skills aren't that great. This isn't a knock on him, most people would be uncomfortable in that environment. Tonight will be interesting and I can't wait for the fight.

Archived