I don't think it's gonna end up like most believe

Pandora

I don't know why, but i have a feeling Diaz vs Condit isn't gonna be the long war most would expect. They are gonna go at it like crazy, but i think this ends in the first, maaaybe the second. I don't know who takes it, but i'm almost sure it isn't going to a decision, someone is gonna win decisively over the other, and then people around here are gonna be all like "he was a can anyway, he was just hyped up"...

I don't know why' date=' but i have a feeling Diaz vs Condit isn't gonna be the long war most would expect. They are gonna go at it like crazy, but i think this ends in the first, maaaybe the second. I don't know who takes it, but i'm almost sure it isn't going to a decision, someone is gonna win decisively over the other, and then people around here are gonna be all like "he was a can anyway, he was just hyped up"...[/quote']

So you're pretty much saying you don't know anything about the fight! That's OK neither do I. I just hope its exciting I've been looking foward to this one. The one thing I do know about this fight is that alot of people underestimat Condit and they shouldn't he's a beast.

Condit puts up a good fight in the first two rounds. Diaz starts to take over in the 3rd and Tko's Condit in the 4th or 5th. Condit will end up on the defensive with his back against the cage and Diaz will unload to the body and NBK will crumble... follow up strikes and the ref pulls Nick off.

Depending on who wins, the forum will be spammed by one of the following statements:

1. Condit has made his "UFC-name" beating Hardy (a bum) and that Asian guy...

2. Diaz washed out of the UFC back in the days and has only been successful in the smaller organization (SF) and by beating and old and fat BJ Penn...

PS.. Diaz will probably win this fight, as his "pot-head-chin" makes him un-KOable...

Starting a statement with "I don't know" discredits your statement before it's even made. Get a backbone and try again.

Both have great chins' date=' the fight will make it to at least the 3rd round before it ends.[/quote']

I sincerely thank you Sir for passing on your great knowledge to my humble self.

I haven't even begun to drop knowledge on you son.

if you would be my father, i would actually be your daughter ;) what kind of guy would be called pandora?

and btw, you can't take a joke man? :) your opinion on the fight is your opinion, i have mine, we'll see come fight night

Condit puts up a good fight in the first two rounds. Diaz starts to take over in the 3rd and Tko's Condit in the 4th or 5th. Condit will end up on the defensive with his back against the cage and Diaz will unload to the body and NBK will crumble... follow up strikes and the ref pulls Nick off.

This is exactly what's gonna happen

Depending on who wins' date=' the forum will be spammed by one of the following statements:

1. Condit has made his "UFC-name" beating Hardy (a bum) and that Asian guy...

2. Diaz washed out of the UFC back in the days and has only been successful in the smaller organization (SF) and by beating and old and fat BJ Penn...

PS.. Diaz will probably win this fight, as his "pot-head-chin" makes him un-KOable...[/quote']

1.27 of the 1st round with Daley proved that Diaz can get ko'd. Its his amazing ability to recover quickly that saved him there but a big knee from condit and its night night.

Rooting for Diaz though!

Archived