the thing people dont relize

Rikly

people always talk about how good the champions are like jds jon jones anderson silva but they never talk about how good some other fighters are like roy nelson vitor belfort frankie edger frank mir shane carwin and stuff so yeh i just thought id let u guys know my opinion and yeh talk about it and say if u agree with me or not

people always talk about how good the champions are like jds jon jones anderson silva but they never talk about how good some other fighters are like roy nelson vitor belfort frankie edger frank mir shane carwin and stuff so yeh i just thought id let u guys know my opinion and yeh talk about it and say if u agree with me or not

attachment.php?attachmentid=3654&d=1323812521

Whats the time?

Toilet o'clock?

Talking about cricket in a UFC thread has to be the most outright gay and dweebish thing I have ever seen here. Seriously, it's not fun even as a troll attempt. No amount of gifs can excuse it, it's just a poor show from folk who should know better. I know you Aussie's love your cricket, but that's you're country's mental deficiency. Don't subject the rest of the world to it.

they never talk about how good some other fighters are like roy nelson vitor belfort frankie edger frank mir shane carwin and stuff so yeh i just thought id let u guys know my opinion and yeh talk about it and say if u agree with me or not

people always talk about how good the champions are like jds jon jones anderson silva but they never talk about how good some other fighters are like roy nelson vitor belfort frankie edger frank mir shane carwin

people always talk about how good the champions are but they never talk about how good some other fighters are

frankie edger

Wtf am I reading.

You say this and mention Roy Nelson and Frank Mir but then you post this in the Nelson vs. Werdum thread.

"roy nelson is fat and ugly and hes a crap fighter aswel he couldnt even beat frank mir so why do u idiots think he will beat a good fighter who beat alistar overeem werdum"

You contradict yourself and discredit your own posts.

You say this and mention Roy Nelson and Frank Mir but then you post this in the Nelson vs. Werdum thread.

"roy nelson is fat and ugly and hes a crap fighter aswel he couldnt even beat frank mir so why do u idiots think he will beat a good fighter who beat alistar overeem werdum"

You contradict yourself and discredit your own posts.

beat me to it.. i think i finally found my twin here

brofistcover.jpg

Archived