Where the fudge is Belcher again???

Pandora

c'mon, i can't believe he is being sidelined like this...he was out for more than 1 year with his eye injury, he comes back, puts on a great performance, and now it's been 4 months since he fought and he still doesn't have a fight booked, not even rumored...

Give Alan Belcher a fight!

c'mon' date=' i can't believe he is being sidelined like this...he was out for more than 1 year with his eye injury, he comes back, puts on a great performance, and now it's been 4 months since he fought and he still doesn't have a fight booked, not even rumored...

Give Alan Belcher a fight![/quote']

i thought he was gonna rematch Okami in Japan but didnt happen. maybe Belcher-Maia

They should match him up with Palhares even though i like the dude.

that would actually be a good fight for both, to see where they stand, for palhares, belcher is a great striker, strong guy...we would see how he handles that

for belcher, palhares is a very strong guy, and we would see if he could avoid going to the ground with palhares, to see if he can hang with a top grapler

if belcher would fight maia, i'm pretty confident he would whoop maia fairly easily. maia stopped evolving

You don't think after beating Maia on 11 days notice warrants an opponent who's been a little more stable in the promotion. I was thinking Yushin Okami' date=' Brian Stann, or Cung Le[/quote']

I like the Brian Stann idea...that would be a nice stand-up war

c'mon' date=' i can't believe he is being sidelined like this...he was out for more than 1 year with his eye injury, he comes back, puts on a great performance, and now it's been 4 months since he fought and he still doesn't have a fight booked, not even rumored...

Give Alan Belcher a fight![/quote']

Honestly that detached retina deal is no joke. I went through it. If you ever tap that bastard the wrong way you'll be blind as a bat. Alot of times its a career ending injury.

Archived