Cesar Gracie on Condit

OzPride

Why should Cesar like their team or pretend he likes their team? I mean I don't agree with a lot of crap he says' date=' but I don't see a problem with this one.[/quote']

Lolwut?

The way he said it, was suggesting that a major motivator for Nick in this fight was the fact that Condit was from a team that Cesar didn't like.

Lolwut?

The way he said it' date=' was suggesting that a major motivator for Nick in this fight was the fact that Condit was from a team that Cesar didn't like.[/quote']

It might be a shared thing at team Gracie that they don't like Greg Jackson's camp. It wouldn't surprise me at all. You seem to be making this out as more than it really is...

Ozpride I know you like Rikly you should go look at his thread "the thing people don't relize" and see what kind of poster he is.

Seen it... kids just a troll, and getting far too much attention. Granted, I should've ignored him too... sometimes you can't help biting

It might be a shared thing at team Gracie that they don't like Greg Jackson's camp. It wouldn't surprise me at all. You seem to be making this out as more than it really is...

You could be right.. I don't know it just seems like Cesar is trying to play puppet master a little too much here. The quote sounded like he's been blowing his own horn a little too much lately is all

Archived