12er...?

Ameriman

Okay I just found out what that means and I'll let you know that I'm not a 12er ive been watching UFC since ufc1 and I've been watching this forum since the site was put up I just didn't ever feel like making an account until I realized it was in desperate need of comon sense so don't call me a 12er it's hurtful.

Okay I just found out what that means and I'll let you know that I'm not a 12er ive been watching UFC since ufc1 and I've been watching this forum since the site was put up I just didn't ever feel like making an account until I realized it was in desperate need of comon sense so don't call me a 12er it's hurtful.

Phil+Collins+-+12+Ers+aa.jpg

Gonna 12

Anyway, as others have said, the term is primarily used to discount the retarded things trolls from the 12ers class say.

So far, from what I've seen, you don't really fit into that category. iH8LnP fits that to a tee.

Don't worry about it, by the end of the year you'll be moaning about the forthcoming 13ers like everyone else here. It gets us all man it gets us all.

It is impossible that you "just" found out what 12er means if you've been on the forum since it was up. 12ers gonna 12.

Phil+Collins+-+12+Ers+aa.jpg

Gonna 12

Anyway' date=' as others have said, the term is primarily used to discount the retarded things trolls from the 12ers class say.

So far, from what I've seen, you don't really fit into that category. iH8LnP fits that to a tee.[/quote']

LMAO!!

Well done, Phil is a BEAST

Dude' date=' I am so sick of this av

At first I thought "that's not bad" but the more I see it the more pissed I get

It's his face, I just want to punch it LoL[/quote']

Haha it's better than yours!

I might change it soon.. You want a Condit vs. Diaz Avi bet? So you get a chance to pay me back for your current one :P

Haha it's better than yours!

I might change it soon.. You want a Condit vs. Diaz Avi bet? So you get a chance to pay me back for your current one :P

No man I'm talking about the one you gave me not yours LoL

I would man but I already got one with junglebird, maybe another fight down the line because I definitely want some payback

I can't stand this thing LoL

Okay I just found out what that means and I'll let you know that I'm not a 12er ive been watching UFC since ufc1 and I've been watching this forum since the site was put up I just didn't ever feel like making an account until I realized it was in desperate need of common sense so don't call me a 12er it's hurtful.

but ... you are a 12er.

don't worry everyone has to go through it. serves you right for signing up in the beginning of the year.

Ok seppo....

& I didnt nail your sister either. Srs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived