Three more decisions in top 3 fights?

MMAUnltd

Looks like it could go that way, although I expect that stylistically they will all be more exciting, except maybe Pierce vs. Kos.

Diaz vs. Condit will be a war, but it could easily go the distance. Not sure how Werdum will fight, but he'll want to avoid Nelson's big right hand.

Preview and predictions by Graham Cooke here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/1903/ufc-143-condit-vs-diaz-preview-and-predictions.htm

Diaz / Werdum / Koscheck / Barao / Herman

I agree, except I'm picking Condit in the main event.

I feel like people are looking past Jorgensen and that seems pretty silly to me.

In his last 8 fights he is 7-1 with the one loss being a decision to the reigning champ.

As somebody said in another thread earlier, I think this fight has the potential to be the best fight of the night.. Well maybe not, Diaz vs Condit is pretty stiff competition.

Decisions PROVE who the REAL fighters are because you need conditioning and more than LUCK to win decisions,unless it is a controversial judges score card,then yes decisions can suck.as A true fan of the sport understands skills and how they negate the other fighters skills,so we do not care about how the fight ends as long as it was a skillful fight.I would rather see two smart fighters than two dumb asses that go out there and fight like they are drunks in a bar.

MMA fighters are SUPPOSE to be trained to not get finished,they are trained in all aspects so that they are not easily finished.They are trained to be SMART fighters,to ask for decisions all the time ,is like saying MMA is full of dumb fighters.

Soccer has more fans than any sport out there and yet there is tons of ties but people still enjoy it for the sport it is.To me it is a no brainer,you either enjoy the sport or not,if you NEED decisions to enjoy it,you are not a true fan of the sport.Instead go to your local busy pub on a Friday or Saturday night and wait for dummies to fight,someone will probably get ko'd,MMA is hopefully not full of dummies.

Decisions PROVE who the REAL fighters are because you need conditioning and more than LUCK to win decisions' date='[/b']unless it is a controversial judges score card,then yes decisions can suck.as A true fan of the sport understands skills and how they negate the other fighters skills,so we do not care about how the fight ends as long as it was a skillful fight.I would rather see two smart fighters than two dumb asses that go out there and fight like they are drunks in a bar.

MMA fighters are SUPPOSE to be trained to not get finished,they are trained in all aspects so that they are not easily finished.They are trained to be SMART fighters,to ask for decisions all the time ,is like saying MMA is full of dumb fighters.

Soccer has more fans than any sport out there and yet there is tons of ties but people still enjoy it for the sport it is.To me it is a no brainer,you either enjoy the sport or not,if you NEED decisions to enjoy it,you are not a true fan of the sport.Instead go to your local busy pub on a Friday or Saturday night and wait for dummies to fight,someone will probably get ko'd,MMA is hopefully not full of dummies.

Are you saying fighters are lucky if they finish?

Archived