Ufc 143 free in the uk!!!!

Gabri1985

Haha its not just this event though it's free all weekend so have a few soccer games free aswel.

Do u have to pay to watch the super bowl?

nah thats always free because they get a bunch of different awesome commercials. Some people have paid millions for 1 commercial in the superbowl. Would be free without the crazy commercials too though.

Other than the game the 2nd most thing the superbowl is known for is crazy commercials.

Its the most watch event every year over here.

nfl is usually always free for local games, if you want to see other games outside your area you prob have to buy a nfl package.

nah thats always free because they get a bunch of different awesome commercials. Some people have paid millions for 1 commercial in the superbowl. Would be free without the crazy commercials too though.

Other than the game the 2nd most thing the superbowl is known for is crazy commercials.

nfl is usually always free for local games' date=' if you want to see other games outside your area you prob have to buy a nfl package.[/quote']yeah its free over here aswel, but its also on a pay channel.

nfl is usually always free for local games' date=' if you want to see other games outside your area you prob have to buy a nfl package.[/quote']

A 30 second commercial spot on the Super Bowl costs $3 million. Add the cost of each commercial ($1 - $1.5 million) and those commercials are pretty pricey to produce and put to air.

Budweiser bought 5 spots this year.

yea' date=' for some reason they always big boxing events on ppv so the UFC just followed suit. I think they have wayyyyy to many ppvs that you have to pay for or at least put a payment plan in there.[/quote']well the ufc in the uk is on ESPN and it cost's ?12 a month for that channel.

and we have a channel that's free it shows the main events about 3 months after they have happened.

well the ufc in the uk is on ESPN and it cost's ?12 a month for that channel.

and we have a channel that's free it shows the main events about 3 months after they have happened.

Yeah, we have to have the cable as well to order the ppv's.

My cable/Internet bill is $130.00 a month. I have HBO which is $15.00, DVR $15.00 and 4 boxes which are like $10.00 each.

Throw in the $50.00 for the ppv's and it is expensive.

Yeah' date=' we have to have the cable as well to order the ppv's.

My cable/Internet bill is $130.00 a month. I have HBO which is $15.00, DVR $15.00 and 4 boxes which are like $10.00 each.

Throw in the $50.00 for the ppv's and it is expensive.[/quote']

They really need to do a payment plan already! Its getting ridiculous now that we're having even more ppvs a year.

Anyone know when their ppv contract is up for renewal?

Archived