Anybody else on here have the nuts to use their AV's to show their faces ?

shinsplint

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you guys were man enough you would do it too

No reason to knock on Shin because you think he looks like someone else

Mad respect Shin' date=' these other dudes are just scared[/quote']

Irony is.

I have posted numerous pics of my face & my tatt's on here...

Yet few others have the nuts to mate...

Lollercoaster you guys googled it...

Therefore you beleieved it....

That - gotten to' date=' shin wins a happy meal of your lil sister.

ha[/quote']

I didn't google it till you posted the other pic. I had know idea who that was but i thought they look related to Diego Sanchez.

From your pic I can tell I could whip ya..Ummm in a non-homeo way' date='unless you like it like that..:D[/quote']

lmao oh you think so?

i have no fight experience except to just swing it out. I'm 6ft tall and just under 200 lbs with not a lot of fat though there is some. I am fairly strong but I have the gas tank of shane carwin. I've never been knocked out but have had the crap beat out of me. I rarely get pissed and I'm a happy go lucky type of guy.

just cus I have glasses and am wearing those gay ball necklaces around my neck does not necessarily mean you could whip me. Use the information above to justify you whooping me lol.

lmao oh you think so?

i have no fight experience except to just swing it out. I'm 6ft tall and just under 200 lbs with not a lot of fat though there is some. I am fairly strong but I have the gas tank of shane carwin. I've never been knocked out but have had the crap beat out of me. I rarely get pissed and I'm a happy go lucky type of guy.

just cus I have glasses and am wearing those gay ball necklaces around my neck does not necessarily mean you could whip me. Use the information to justify you whooping me lol.

Son my beer belly alone would crush you..Damn can't take a joke,oh & I do have fight experience,I'm just not as up tight as you are..:cool:

Archived