whats your views on rival forums?

CrazyInsane

sherdog - well structured but too many moderators and high ranking members seem to get pretty upset way too easy.

underground - Not enough of interest happening

RoganBoard - Great fun.

Cameldog - the nets losers' date=' all in one house.

any others?[/quote']

i thought about joining the roganboard but there's wayyyy tooo many people.

You can never keep a conversation going as subjects tend to get sidetracked really easily.

yea, thats what i figured. thats why i decided not too...The good thing about this forum is there's the perfect amount of people where it doesn't get boring with the same thing over and over again plus its not overloaded to the point where people are talking over each other.

yea' date=' thats what i figured. thats why i decided not too...The good thing about this forum is there's the perfect amount of people where it doesn't get boring with the same thing over and over again plus its not overloaded to the point where people are talking over each other.[/quote']

This forum has always been good for that, but in times passed it was moderated too harshly, and caused a lot of good members to leave.

It is still a million times better than the so called freedom forums like cameldog where the moderators use your own personal information against you.

I only went once and was banned purely for voicing my opinion that the UFC's fight roster was stronger.

*gasp* how dare you speak such blasphemous words!

lol. I was banned there too but trolling saying stuff like any of the SF fighters would get killed by any of the UFC fighters lol.

A lot of love for the strikeforce forum then.

And I wish I had been around when Zuffa purchased Strikeforce!

It was terrible. I browsed for laughs but never joined.

They had four posters all anti-zuffa biased and two of them were the mods there. Which one were you out of the remaining two users or were you one of the mods?

I've been thinking about joining the Rogan board, I occasionally lurk around the underground and sherdog, Cameldog is a cesspool and the strikeforce forum has always been a ufc hate forum in disguise.

Overall I like it here the most, there are a few ****s but its mostly a pretty friendly community, and if you get hazed its usually in a jokey way.

that's why i'm so surprised you didn't last longer there....:confused:

Not as if I am banned. I don't post there because I choose not to, not because I am unable to. The only sub forum that see's any action is the troll section with the same 5 people constantly insulting each other.

Not as if I am banned. I don't post there because I choose not to' date=' not because I am unable to. The only sub forum that see's any action is the troll section with the same 5 people constantly insulting each other.[/quote']

there's a lot more than 5 guys over there......hell, 20-25 top posters from here all post there now

The UG is a good forum if you have tons of free time to keep up with everything. It also has sub forums for nearly everything.

This place is nice when you want to get away from a hectic forum. A lot of good posters here really helps.

The UG is good. A lot of fighters and such post there.

Archived