Who is your favorite member here, past or present, and why?

CrazyInsane

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can show me how that would be beneficial to this thread' date=' I will happily answer.[/quote']

Well 2 of them havn't posted in ages, a while befroe you joined, Kranga 0nlt posts every now and then, you must have had a previous account to know who they were, so what was your previous account? Yes, that's beneficial to the topic.

Meds?

MEDS is a forum founded by a rival of cameldogs. There are basically not allowed to mention MEDS on cameldog because of a rivalry between the admins I believe.

Which is pretty pathetic, although, very fitting for a site like cameldog full of all its crybabies.

Posted at meds a while back, was quiet with about 10 regular members, but pretty funny. Forgot my login details so might try go back and see whats up.

MEDS is a forum founded by a rival of cameldogs. There are basically not allowed to mention MEDS on cameldog because of a rivalry between the admins I believe.

Which is pretty pathetic' date=' although, very fitting for a site like cameldog full of all its crybabies.

Posted at meds a while back, was quiet with about 10 regular members, but pretty funny. Forgot my login details so might try go back and see whats up.[/quote']

who were you in a previous life on the UFC forum?

SolidStateLogic

Shuberling

WalkLikeAWarrior707

SteelerNation43

Gabri1985

SAFI_MMA

Jonesy_UK

JP24

the_enigma

Pessimist_Pete

Legit Posters^

Yes It's too difficult to narrow down and only pick a few LOL can't really say there's any past posters I miss....

Past:

Shady_Champ

Exodus9mm

DocJollyWood

Berserker101

ArcaneKnight

Present:

Everybody in my prediction league

FroZen

Garland_Patriot

These guys are prob my top 2 right here,

a lot more solid members though...don't feel like naming em all.

Archived