Condit's advantage training with Greg Jackson?

smoking_kills

so we know in high profile fights, Greg Jackson likes to send spies over to the opponents gym to check what types of stuff they are working on.

Will Condit have a big advantage over Diaz knowing what he is going to do and if he may have any injuries going into this fight(so condit can focus on them just like rashad v rampage and GSP v Kos)

so we know in high profile fights' date=' Greg Jackson likes to send spies over to the opponents gym to check what types of stuff they are working on.

Will Condit have a big advantage over Diaz knowing what he is going to do and if he may have any injuries going into this fight(so condit can focus on them just like rashad v rampage and GSP v Kos)[/quote']

It doesnt take spies to figure out Diaz fighting style. Smother your opponent with a barrage of weak punches and never let up,Keep them moving back therefore not effective. Key is Condit doesnt back up he will bang with you hes not gonna retreat and he has very strong hands and this will be big test for Diaz. Im calling 2nd rd KO Condit the Diaz hype train will derail tommorow

It doesnt take spies to figure out Diaz fighting style. Smother your opponent with a barrage of weak punches and never let up' date='Keep them moving back therefore not effective. Key is Condit doesnt back up he will bang with you hes not gonna retreat and he has very strong hands and this will be big test for Diaz. Im calling 2nd rd KO Condit the Diaz hype train will derail tommorow[/quote']

nick-diaz-double-bird.jpg

It doesnt take spies to figure out Diaz fighting style. Smother your opponent with a barrage of weak punches and never let up' date='Keep them moving back therefore not effective. Key is Condit doesnt back up he will bang with you hes not gonna retreat and he has very strong hands and this will be big test for Diaz. Im calling 2nd rd KO Condit the Diaz hype train will derail tommorow[/quote']

Even if Diaz loses he's still a top fighter. The train will remain intact. Same with Condit.

the GJ team is probably looking at two fights... Nate vs Cerrone and Nick vs Penn... based on those two, they are probably working on setting up good counters (as shown by Penn against Nick in the first round) and working on trips and sweeps to disrupt the barrage (as shown in the Cerrone fight)... they are probably also working on blocking and not eating punches like spaghetti (as shown in the Cerrone fight) :P

Even if Diaz loses he's still a top fighter. The train will remain intact. Same with Condit.

I have yet to see a Condit hype train. Just a bunch of wannabe e-thuggery hype for Diaz. Condit seems really humble not to mention hes a beast. All I see from Diaz is "Im a thug homie" etc blah blah blah. Hes from Stockton lol? Let that smack talking trick go to Compton and talk that jazz. "Dont be scared homie!" see what I did there?

I have yet to see a Condit hype train. Just a bunch of wannabe e-thuggery hype for Diaz. Condit seems really humble not to mention hes a beast. All I see from Diaz is "Im a thug homie" etc blah blah blah. Hes from Stockton lol? Let that smack talking trick go to Compton and talk that jazz. "Dont be scared homie!" see what I did there?

someone's mad

prolly a butthurt Penn fan or a GSP fan

someone's mad

prolly a butthurt Penn fan or a GSP fan

Im a fan of neither actually so your troll is invalid. Im from So Cal maybe you should learn geography. I just hate wannabe thugs hes from white suburbia not the "hood" like he claims. Maybe do a little research then you will be enlightened as to how much of his "Hood past" is utter nonsense.

Archived