Gilbert Yvel vs. Houstin Alexander (oh my)

BruteDion

As some of you know Yvel has cut down to 205...and in march will be fighting Alexander on his home turf of nebraska

If Yvel wins this fight in a good way...give him one more fight at most then bering him back i say

AguJIVjCQAEnRkC.jpg

lmao! can I get a link please? excuse me for not believing you lol.

When have u ever seen yah boi troll

This will be a good fight...if yvel wins...and looks good...he could make waves at 205...the jurys out on if he could top10...but he would be a tough fight 4 anyone

If he can outstrike and ko cheick kongo he can do the same to 90 percent of the lhws out there

I like Yvel at 205. He had an unfortunate run in the UFC as a HW. Being put up against one of the best HW's in the world in he debut, then he just got out muscled but two bigger men (Madsen and Rothwel). Theres no doubt that he is a very skilled striker and I think at 205 he will be able to showcase that more. He looked very good in his LHW debut, it was against someone no one has ever heard of but it still showed he made the cut well. If he beats Alexander I say throw him against into a Proelite show against someone like Petruzelli, Tatsuya Mizuno, or mabey even Prangley. Then if he wins that I think they should give him another shot in the UFC.

I like Yvel at 205. He had an unfortunate run in the UFC as a HW. Being put up against one of the best HW's in the world in he debut' date=' then he just got out muscled but two bigger men (Madsen and Rothwel). Theres no doubt that he is a very skilled striker and I think at 205 he will be able to showcase that more. He looked very good in his LHW debut, it was against someone no one has ever heard of but it still showed he made the cut well. If he beats Alexander I say throw him against into a Proelite show against someone like Petruzelli, Tatsuya Mizuno, or mabey even Prangley. Then if he wins that I think they should give him another shot in the UFC.[/quote']

I say put him in the SF LHW division personally. SF doesn't has much of roster for that division! and it would be a pretty good test against the likes of Feijao, Mo, Mousasi, Kyle

I thought houston was in jail for beating his kid?

Dont think so

I remember hearing charges were droped cuz the storys didnt match up with that houstan said and the kid said....houstan story is what everyone else heard...kid lied and said he got beat worse

Idk how that gets the charged dropped but it did im told

Archived