Dana White - "How horrible SERIOUSLY is this ref?"

JP24

I'm ok with refs doing that rather than stopping it and the guy goes "WHY DID YOU STOP IT!?" as far as I'm concerned you shouldn't stop it until the guy is out cold or he taps

dude, he got staggered badly by one punch, dropped by the next one, smashed the back of his head off the mat, and was rolling over to his face, practically in zombie mode, and matt landed a hammerfist then atleast 2 punches to the face, and kim was standing right there not even reacting to it until she hestitantly stopped it

People always complain about stoppages. Too late too early blah blah blah.

Most people who complain about too early stoppages are butt hurt fans boys. But people who complain about too late stoppages are usually people who are concerned about the fighter safety, which is fine in my book. Gotta make sure these guys are ok to fight another day, thats the refs job.

Annnnnnnnnd again' date=' why you will never be a ref[/quote']

I fully admit I would make a horrible ref!

I'm just saying, as a fan I would rather see a late stoppage than an early one.

An early stoppage means we never knew who would actually win. Late stoppage I at least know who the winner is.

I fully admit I would make a horrible ref!

I'm just saying' date=' as a fan I would rather see a late stoppage than an early one.

An early stoppage means we never knew who would actually win. Late stoppage I at least know who the winner is.[/quote']

I guess that's your opinion, I'd rather see them live to fight another day rather than get unnecessarily injured.

Archived