That was a completely different Diaz at the Weigh In.. he looked unmotivated...

AfflictionRUSH

Diaz usually gets up close in peoples' faces with that intense look in his eyes. This time, he didn't even get close. He kept his distance and looked.. well, I wouldn't say scared but he looked unmotivated and seemed to lack self-confidence. What he said during the weigh in sealed the deal. He said "I'm here to represent Cesar Gracie Jiujitsu. I'm ready to take my *** whoopin."

It seems as if Diaz thinks he's gonna lose. I hope this doesn't affect him during the fight. Condit on the otherhand looked super intense and incredibly motivated. Sorry.. but I think Diaz will lose :( I want him to win though..

Diaz usually gets up close in peoples' faces with that intense look in his eyes. This time' date=' he didn't even get close. He kept his distance and looked.. well, I wouldn't say scared but he looked unmotivated and seemed to lack self-confidence. What he said during the weigh in sealed the deal. He said "I'm here to represent Cesar Gracie Jiujitsu. I'm ready to take my *** whoopin."

It seems as if Diaz thinks he's gonna lose. I hope this doesn't affect him during the fight. Condit on the otherhand looked super intense and incredibly motivated. Sorry.. but I think Diaz will lose :( I want him to win though..[/quote']

cool story.tell it again

Archived