Condit: "Keep my hands up and my chin down and bury this M*other F*cker"

wingzero8717

Bannable offense' date=' right there. Don't bypass the swear filter at all.

This isn't coming from somebody who wants to become next mod, it's coming from somebody who likes you as a member and doesn't want that to happen.[/quote']

Alright thanks man i tweaked it a bit to make it less bannable.

This isn't the first time someone said they will beat Diaz

I don't buy this ****

Condit will shoot for the TD right off the bat' date=' he will try to wall n stall, he will hang on for his dear life, but it still won't be enough....he is going to get stockton slapped[/quote']

LOL But Carlos Condit is the toughest fighter he has fought yet so you never know !!!

IN MMA ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BRO !

ANYWAYS IT SHOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT

LOL But Carlos Condit is the toughest fighter he has fought yet so you never know !!!

IN MMA ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BRO !

ANYWAYS IT SHOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT

Yeah i was just talkin **** lol

I like Condit, he has a chance to win, but I doubt he is going to go toe to toe with Diaz

All of Diaz's former opponents say otherwise

Well Nick's last few opponents all had cardio issues, Condit has very good cardio and can handle a high paced fight, pair that with Carlos having more power in his shots and being the more diverse striker and i think Condit will win. I am also a fan of both Diaz Bros so i wont be terribly dissapointed if Nick does win.

Well Nick's last few opponents all had cardio issues' date=' Condit has very good cardio and can handle a high paced fight, pair that with Carlos having more power in his shots and being the more diverse striker and i think Condit will win. I am also a fan of both Diaz Bros so i wont be terribly dissapointed if Nick does win.[/quote']

That is a lame excuse, they do not have cardio issues, the reason they gas is because of Nick's body shots, Carlos may have good cardio but if he keeps getting hit in the body he will start to gass.

Condit can win, but there is no way he can wade through nicks "pitter patter", he will have to avoid it.

That is a lame excuse' date=' they do not have cardio issues, the reason they gas is because of Nick's body shots, Carlos may have good cardio but if he keeps getting hit in the body he will start to gass.

Condit can win, but there is no way he can wade through nicks "pitter patter", he will have to avoid it.[/quote']

smartest thing i've heard you say

more people have to realise this.. anyone can go round after round striking, body shots make the difference

Archived