People overlooking Carlos Condit?

TROLOLOL

Why are people overlooking Carlos Condit?

He has been the underdog all his whole life and has proved that he is one son of a gun .... One of my favorite fighters as well as Diaz too !

I LIKE NICK DIAZ BUT HELL... HE IS GONNA HAVE A FIGHT ON HIS HANDS WITH CARLOS !

ITS GONNA BE A WAR !!!!

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN !

Only newbie type fans are. The die hards know what's up.

Condit has the tools to beat Nick, now can he go and put them together and actually do it's easier said then done. I see this going similar to Nate/Cerrone. Although i think Condit will do a little better but as much as i would like to say Condit will win i gotta go with nick. I see Condit landing constant leg kicks and landing solid shots but around round 3-4 Nick starting to out box Condit and take it by Decision.

Gonna be a great fight for sure tho.

Agree but some people dont understand that -_-

Nah mate, Every wannabe gangster from white rural suburbia want Diaz to win because of his thug antics. Condit is a humble fighter and Diaz underestimates him or thats my view from his statements. Diaz doesnt realize he cant keep Condit moving back with a barrage of weak punches. Condit will stand and bang and he can bang we all know this. Diaz needs to stop believing the hype Cesar Gracie has planted in his brain before it gets him jacked.

Archived