Should The UFC Cut The Loser Of Diaz v. Condit?

Pessimist_Pete

Thought I'd get these thoughts down in a fresh thread. Here goes:

People think this fight is going to be close, but I'm telling you right now that the loser of this fight will not have anything for winner. No take downs, and no significant strikes.

Here's the other thing: The loser will fall down significantly in the rankings, and guys like Hendricks are on the rise. One thing is certain; either Diaz or Condit will lose this fight badly. So what's the point of keeping the loser around?

discuss thanx

Yes especially if Diaz loses. He will have no drawing power and the fight with GSP will no longer have the aura around it if you will and he is already awkward enough. Plus he is trying to have a relationship with a co-worker (Ronda Rousey) which is a violation of his contract.

Also, during the Primetime you noticed that he decided to catch a cab instead of having a UFC official drive him to the arena. This tells me one thing: Nick is a drug dealer. How did the cab know to be at the hotel? Also, why did Nick want to be so private about those matters. Its obvious he is in the mexican cartel and needs to be cut soon. After what UFC fighters like Hermes Franca, Rampage, and Joe son have been through, Nick Diaz could be the nail in the coffin for New York to completley dismiss MMA if he ends up getting pinched.

Thought I'd get these thoughts down in a fresh thread. Here goes:

People think this fight is going to be close' date=' but I'm telling you right now that the loser of this fight will not have anything for winner. No take downs, and no significant strikes.

Here's the other thing: The loser will fall down significantly in the rankings, and guys like Hendricks are on the rise. One thing is certain; either Diaz or Condit will lose this fight badly. So what's the point of keeping the loser around?

discuss thanx[/quote']

dana should cut everyone with a loss in the ufc, only undefeated fighters may compete in the ufc; best of the best and forget the rest.

Yes especially if Diaz loses. He will have no drawing power and the fight with GSP will no longer have the aura around it if you will and he is already awkward enough. Plus he is trying to have a relationship with a co-worker (Ronda Rousey) which is a violation of his contract.

Also' date=' during the Primetime you noticed that he decided to catch a cab instead of having a UFC official drive him to the arena. This tells me one thing: Nick is a drug dealer. How did the cab know to be at the hotel? Also, why did Nick want to be so private about those matters. Its obvious he is in the mexican cartel and needs to be cut soon. After what UFC fighters like Hermes Franca, Rampage, and Joe son have been through, Nick Diaz could be the nail in the coffin for New York to completley dismiss MMA if he ends up getting pinched.[/quote']

Bingo. Good catch. The UFC should sue him for breach of contract.

Logic fail?

The loser of this fight would toll the up and comers' date=' which is why Joe Silva and Dana White should cut the loser free of the UFC. Yes?[/quote']

I will agree to disagree with you on this. But you would also be throwing out the possiblity of a great rematch as well.

Also' date=' during the Primetime you noticed that he decided to catch a cab instead of having a UFC official drive him to the arena. This tells me one thing: Nick is a drug dealer. How did the cab know to be at the hotel? Also, why did Nick want to be so private about those matters. Its obvious he is in the mexican cartel and needs to be cut soon. After what UFC fighters like Hermes Franca, Rampage, and Joe son have been through, Nick Diaz could be the nail in the coffin for New York to completley dismiss MMA if he ends up getting pinched.[/quote']

Good try

Archived