GSP " A guy like him shouldnt be champion"

JHenry

Hey kettle did you just see that black pot?

:confused: Yes, why should a very well rounded, respectful, respectable, well mannered, great fighter be champ when a foul mouthed, overrated, borderline retarded, wanna be gangster could be? :confused: JH, please end yourself.

:confused: Yes' date=' why should a very well rounded, respectful, respectable, well mannered, great fighter be champ when a foul mouthed, overrated, borderline retarded, wanna be gangster could be? :confused: JH, please end yourself.[/quote']

If hes so great whyd he get booed in Canada? Thats like booing Tommy Chong at a pot-fest.

BTW did you notice how the UFCs attention immediately shifted to Jon Jones after that shameful jabathon he had with Jake Shields? The guy is the worst champion in the UFC

If hes so great whyd he get booed in Canada? Thats like booing Tommy Chong at a pot-fest.

BTW did you notice how the UFCs attention immediately shifted to Jon Jones after that shameful jabathon he had with Jake Shields? The guy is the worst champion in the UFC

I never said he was exciting. What makes him so great is that he makes every defense look so easy. And yes, defending the belt 6 times by making the contenders look like amateurs means he's a ****** champion.:rolleyes: I'm not even a fan of his, in fact I find his voice almost as annoying as any Fail Sonnen's interview or Nick Diaz st-st-stuttering his way through one. But, my personal dislike of him outside the octagon doesn't mean I don't realize he is one of the best fighters in the UFC. You are just a ****ing retard and you really should go play Russian Roulette with all but 1 chamber loaded with yourself.

I never said he was exciting. What makes him so great is that he makes every defense look so easy. And yes' date=' defending the belt 6 times by making the contenders look like amateurs means he's a ****** champion.:rolleyes: I'm not even a fan of his, in fact I find his voice almost as annoying as any Fail Sonnen's interview or Nick Diaz st-st-stuttering his way through one. But, my personal dislike of him outside the octagon doesn't mean I don't realize he is one of the best fighters in the UFC. You are just a ****ing retard and you really should go play Russian Roulette with all but 1 chamber loaded with yourself.[/quote']

he makes them look like ameutars because they are. His past 6 fights have been jokes. The only real fight hes had in years was Penn, who he cheated against.

Some Champ

he makes them look like ameutars because they are. His past 6 fights have been jokes. The only real fight hes had in years was Penn' date=' who he cheated against.

Some Champ[/quote']

Yeah dude, being the number 1 contender in the biggest organization in the world means you're an amateur.:rolleyes: Seriously, why haven't you quit life yet?

Oh, and by real fight, you mean a 4 round complete domination? Even without the soul glow, or whatever he was lathered up with, GSP mauled Penn standing. Just because Penn couldn't hold his guard high because of the grease doesn't mean he wasn't gonna get ****ed up anyway. Seriously, just quit life, it's the only smart thing you could ever do.

Yeah dude' date=' beating the number 1 contender in the biggest organization in the world means they were amateurs.:rolleyes: Seriously, why haven't you quit life yet?

Oh, and by real fight, you mean a 4 round complete domination? Even without the soul glow, or whatever he was lathered up with, GSP mauled Penn standing. Just because Penn couldn't hold his guard high because of the grease doesn't mean he wasn't gonna get ****ed up anyway. Seriously, just quit life, it's the only smart thing you could ever do.[/quote']

Well lets see here.

Shields got Knocked the **** out, by Ellenberger

Hardy got knocked the ****ed out and submitted.

Alves has sunk to the bottom of the division. by Condit and Lytle

Fitch got knocked the **** out, by Hendricks

Koscheck is the only person who hasnt gotten his *** beat since fighting GSP.

Funny how all these non-contenders can finish the same people that GSP cuddled with for half an hour

But it doesnt really matter anymore because GSPs going to get his lunch ate by the interim champ whoever that may be.

Well lets see here.

Shields got Knocked the **** out' date=' by Ellenberger

Funny how all these non-contenders can finish the same people that GSP cuddled with for half an hour

But it doesnt really matter anymore because GSPs going to get his lunch ate by the interim champ whoever that may be.[/quote']

That makes no sense. Just because someone has KO?d his past opponents doesn?t mean he has to. How can you expect that? Did Silva KO Maia like Marquard did? Did he finish Leites? Did Edgar finish Penn (like GSP did)? Did Aldo finish Uriah? etc...

It would be more reasonable to claim that GSP broke his opponents and they haven?t been the same since. All of his opponents were pretty much undefeated or on a tear at the time but are on the decline now.

The whole point is that GSP is an excellent role model. He wins fights easily, so he?s good enough. He is a gentleman, so he doesn?t embarrass his employers and organization.

That makes no sense. Just because someone has KO?d his past opponents doesn?t mean he has to. How can you expect that? Did Silva KO Maia like Marquard did? Did he finish Leites? Did Edgar finish Penn (like GSP did)? Did Aldo finish Uriah? etc...

It would be more reasonable to claim that GSP broke his opponents and they haven?t been the same since. All of his opponents were pretty much undefeated or on a tear at the time but are on the decline now.

The whole point is that GSP is an excellent role model. He wins fights easily' date=' so he?s good enough. He is a gentleman, so he doesn?t embarrass his employers and organization.[/quote']

I have to agree with your post even tho Im not a fan of his. I respect his attitude and training ethics. Kinda hard to find someone with that attitude now days seems everyone wants to be a thug/pothead/mindless idiot

Agree with this thread. I much rather an exciting champ than GSP being champ. **** GSP and wasting people's time and money. Hope he never ****ing returns. Worst champ in the history of the UFC(excitement wise). Which if I pay hard earn cash is something that I expect when watching a main event.

Agreed, GSP is a horrible champion and a poor role model.

What message does he send out? Use rules to your favour to win? Cheat? Put in the least amount of effort possible? Fake injuries? Spout crap about your opponents because you are too scared to fight? Create a false legacy? Disrespect the fans and con them out of their money?

The guy is pathetic. His gentleman act is crap. A gentleman doesn't do any of the above.

GSP sucks.

Agreed' date=' GSP is a horrible champion and a poor role model.

What message does he send out? Use rules to your favour to win? Cheat? Put in the least amount of effort possible? Fake injuries? Spout crap about your opponents because you are too scared to fight? Create a false legacy? Disrespect the fans and con them out of their money?

The guy is pathetic. His gentleman act is crap. A gentleman doesn't do any of the above.

GSP sucks.[/quote']

my thoughts exactly.

Agree with this thread. I much rather an exciting champ than GSP being champ. **** GSP and wasting people's time and money. Hope he never ****ing returns. Worst champ in the history of the UFC(excitement wise). Which if I pay hard earn cash is something that I expect when watching a main event.

agreed.

gsp fanboys pay to watch him wear the tights.

Well lets see here.

Shields got Knocked the **** out' date=' by Ellenberger

But it doesnt really matter anymore because GSPs going to get his lunch ate by the interim champ whoever that may be.[/quote']

So what. Why is everyone *****ing on gsp decisioning and yet at least half this forum is all over chael's nuts for doing the same. When chael goes on to say that he's there to win not to swing for the fence he gets applauds but when gsp does just that " oh he admittedly fights safe **** him".

truth is, you guys are just a bunch of haters who do nothing worth mentionning with your life. That i can tell because if you don't even have the brains to notice these contradictions in your own speeches then you're stupid enough to suck at basically everything in life.

Gsp priorises winning and thats why he's the champ. He goes in there with 1 objective in mind : win. Rather than going there with the idea of looking fancy or exploding his opponents head.

So what. Why is everyone *****ing on gsp decisioning and yet at least half this forum is all over chael's nuts for doing the same. When chael goes on to say that he's there to win not to swing for the fence he gets applauds but when gsp does just that " oh he admittedly fights safe **** him".

truth is' date=' you guys are just a bunch of haters who do nothing worth mentionning with your life. That i can tell because if you don't even have the brains to notice these contradictions in your own speeches then you're stupid enough to suck at basically everything in life.

Gsp priorises winning and thats why he's the champ. He goes in there with 1 objective in mind : win. Rather than going there with the idea of looking fancy or exploding his opponents head.[/quote']

you mad?

probably not as mad as ppl who paid to watch a gsp fight.

truth is' date=' you guys are just a bunch of haters[/b'] who do nothing worth mentionning with your life. That i can tell because if you don't even have the brains to notice these contradictions in your own speeches then you're stupid enough to suck at basically everything in life.

So, you're 'hatin' on the haters, lol. Contradictions you say?. Dude, could you be any dumber.

Let me guess, you spend all your time near a window and your Momma waters you twice a week .

GSP gets a lot of hate. He's good role model for aspiring youth. This is the same as people saying Floyd Mayweather is "ruining" boxing when he's obviously the biggest draw in the sport. If by "ruining the sport" you mean "making money" than sure I guess so.

He gets hate on the UFC forums lol, big deal. Nobody cares about these forum warriors, GSP is the real deal.

So' date=' you're 'hatin' on the haters, lol. Contradictions you say?. Dude, could you be any dumber.

Let me guess, you spend all your time near a window and your Momma waters you twice a week .[/quote']

Well you're the one saying i'm "hating". I'm actually merely pointing out a fact.

Yet I'm not surprised that you tried to reply some *****ing instead of attacking the one true argument that was present in my post. Being that people are just hating since they cheer for sonnen who admittedly has absolutely no intention of going wreckless in his fights to get a finish while they whine days and nights about gsp doing the same.

Even if i had contradicted myself that wouldn't change that fact and make you any smarter.

Well you're the one saying i'm "hating". I'm actually merely pointing out a fact.

Yet I'm not surprised that you tried to reply some *****ing instead of attacking the one true argument that was present in my post. Being that people are just hating since they cheer for sonnen who admittedly has absolutely no intention of going wreckless in his fights to get a finish while they whine days and nights about gsp doing the same.

Even if i had contradicted myself that wouldn't change that fact and make you any smarter.

show me 1 post where i'm saying ANYTHING about good about sonnen.

Archived