What's the most ecited you've ever been for a matchup?

||LastManStanding||

Mine's probably Lesnar vs Carwin.

This was back when Brock hadn't been exposed yet, and he looked to be this unstoppable freighttrain with Carwin being the heaviest hitter in the UFC I really wanted to see what would happen.

I have to say tonights matchup ranks a solid no 2. Preferences aside, Diaz - Condit is a real pick em fight... No outcome will be a surprise to anyone!

Anderson and Vitor easily' date=' those first few minuetes they were standing much more still than i was :P[/quote']

If you haven't seen Silva vs. Lee Murray you should. The whole fight was like that. You could feel the tension in the air.

The way Anderson got right in his face and demanded respect with his left high kick from the start then picked him apart with Murray bairly laying a glove on him the whole fight was a thing of beauty. Truly a masterful performance. I've seen that fight a dozen times but i watched it the other day and was still impressed. Commentators were hilariously biased for Lee though.

hmm i think i dont get as up for fights anymore,i just go in to enjoy all the fights.I think the reason is becuase i have been turned off by all the weight cutting cheating,poor rules,poor refs and poor judging and poor match ups by Dana's entourage.

So i have to go way back to when there was no divisions and they fought with less restrictions.That fight that i anticipated was Kimo versus Royce or Kimo versus Sakaraba who at that time was still in his prime.Also Royce versus Shamrock [draw] was intense for me as well.

Archived