ufc 3 easiest way to win

smoking_kills

this is for anyone struggling with ultimate difficulty(although it is not hard to win playing normally)

round starts

you hold block head button down

you walk into enemy

they will throw the odd kick to stop you but maybe 2/10 times

you walk right up to them

you press X then Y ...do this by themselves, do not even hold a direction button down or analog stick pressed in any direction

this will jab , right cross

after 2 minutes of round time they will get rocked

Finish them or finish shortly after.

its Square then triangle on PS3

Enjoy.

this is for anyone struggling with ultimate difficulty(although it is not hard to win playing normally)

round starts

you hold block head button down

you walk into enemy

they will throw the odd kick to stop you but maybe 2/10 times

you walk right up to them

you press X then Y ...do this by themselves' date=' do not even hold a direction button down or analog stick pressed in any direction

this will jab , right cross

after 2 minutes of round time they will get rocked

Finish them or finish shortly after.

its Square then triangle on PS3

Enjoy.[/quote']

Sounds like a real fun game

muay thai plum him walk him to fence' date=' knee and hold him there till he gets free

rinse an repeat.[/quote']

Dude I tried that, but he keeps transitioning to weird underhooks/overunder etc and dominates the clinch grappling. eventually gets a takedown and then the retarded game is unbeatable.

The best success I've had is just trying to strike with him and usingthat scummy lead leg side kick to Jon's knee.... How you like it punk?!? :D

Dude I tried that' date=' but he keeps transitioning to weird underhooks/overunder etc and dominates the clinch grappling. eventually gets a takedown and then the retarded game is unbeatable.

The best success I've had is just trying to strike with him and usingthat scummy lead leg side kick to Jon's knee.... How you like it punk?!? :D[/quote']

Jones is stupidly Overpowered and i can't wait to play online and as soon as you join a game they race to choose jon jones before you.

Dude I tried that' date=' but he keeps transitioning to weird underhooks/overunder etc and dominates the clinch grappling. eventually gets a takedown and then the retarded game is unbeatable.

The best success I've had is just trying to strike with him and usingthat scummy lead leg side kick to Jon's knee.... How you like it punk?!? :D[/quote']

This ^^. Bones on the hardest difficulty is annoying. You engage with a punch he slips and rips lol. Also, on the ground he reverses every transition its aggravating. I also noticed not only is bones reach cheap in real life, its cheap in the game. If he hits you with a spinning back kick you cant come forward with punches because his distance is so good. I cant wait to pick Hendo and smash all the Bones fans online.

Archived