Diaz decision by the FIGHTERS!

king_cillo

dc_mma Daniel Cormier

I had it 3-2 diaz. 1and 2 diaz 3and4 condit. Diaz 5. I didnt think u could win a fight going back. Octagon control is a myth I guess.

JoeLauzon Joe Lauzon

I eagerly await fight metrics for this fight... I thought Diaz won that all night long.

RondaRousey Ronda Rousey

If I wanted to see a man run for 25 minutes I'd go to a track meet. Diaz is the real champ, what a ******** fight

SiyarTheKillerSiyar Bahadurzada

Listen guys... There is brawling, and there is scoring points! Diaz won hearts, Condit won gold! I know how striking counts, trust me! ;)

titoortiz Tito Ortiz

I had a draw! #UFC143

Diaz didn't win the fight. I don't see how anyone can think he did. He looked good in the first two rounds but that was it. Condit dodged him in the last 3 rounds but he still kept busy. Diaz acted like a clown for the first two rounds which made it look even worse when he couldn't do anything from there on out.

Hendo also had it for Diaz

danhendo Dan Henderson

Wow, I would not want to judge that one. I had it even after 4. And diaz in the 5th

TheCodyMcKenzie Cody McKenzie

Wow really goes to show you how bad these judges suck Carlos ran the entire time

MikeKogan Mike Kogan

****ing judges are blind. 48-47 Diaz. Steve Wonder would have scored it. @nickdiaz209 @NateDiaz209

Tito is the only one who made sense.... how is this possible?!?

Techincally if he gave a 10-8 round to diaz in the 5th??? it would make sense. Maybe cuz he got the takedown, and secured maybe the most dominate position in MMA ( backmount ) and locked it in etc?

i didnt see a 10-8 round from Diaz, but maybe Tito was just trying to be neutral?

Archived