Clifford Starks = The next MW champion!

Shuberling

He looked miserable in his debut' date=' Struggling for lazy takedowns and doing just about nothing once he finally got them. Not sure what you see in this guy but im pretty sure he is going to lose tonight, and if he wins its not going to be pretty.[/quote']

His takedowns were pretty good actually, especially seeing as his fight was taken on 2 weeks notice against Jacoby.

He is a pretty big guy,no doubt cutting lots of weight which never impresses me.He is also a USA wrestler,i have seen sooooo many of these so called great wrestlers come in and look very average.I think there is no doubt an epedemic with roid use in all American collegiate sports and wrestlers are among the worst with Football players.

He fought a nobody in Jacoby and it seems the UFC is taking it easier on him than other newcomers as Herman is not very big for this weight division.He shoudl be able to easily handle Herman,if not he is a total write off,if he wins still not a fight that says anything about him.

The REAL future champ is sitting in SF,Lombardo will storm roll through all these guys ,including Dana's so called p4p best p4p Silva.

He is a pretty big guy' date='no doubt cutting lots of weight which never impresses me.He is also a USA wrestler,i have seen sooooo many of these so called great wrestlers come in and look very average.I think there is no doubt an epedemic with roid use in all American collegiate sports and wrestlers are among the worst with Football players.

He fought a nobody in Jacoby and it seems the UFC is taking it easier on him than other newcomers as Herman is not very big for this weight division.He shoudl be able to easily handle Herman,if not he is a total write off,if he wins still not a fight that says anything about him.

The REAL future champ is sitting in SF,Lombardo will storm roll through all these guys ,including Dana's so called p4p best p4p Silva.[/quote']

Lombard isn't in SF, he is in Bellator. He fights for other organizations sometimes but he has never fought for SF.

He is a pretty big guy' date='no doubt cutting lots of weight which never impresses me.He is also a USA wrestler,i have seen sooooo many of these so called great wrestlers come in and look very average.I think there is no doubt an epedemic with roid use in all American collegiate sports and wrestlers are among the worst with Football players.

The REAL future champ is sitting in [b']SF,Lombardo[/b] will storm roll through all these guys ,including Dana's so called p4p best p4p Silva.

lawl, i think you mean "Lombard" and he is the MW champ at "Bellator"

Archived