Free Microsoft points ?

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

does anybody know a site where you can get free ms points ?

or does somebody have a converter and could give me a code ?

appreciate it. thnx

u cant' date=' those are all scams all it does is insert a trojan to ur computer, theres no such thing as a free ms point generator.

How hard is it to post in the right section? Croatians don't know **** about sections.

i loled

How hard is it to post in the right section? Croatians don't know **** about sections.

Didnt you just do a post about morons posting in the wrong section?

u cant' date=' those are all scams all it does is insert a trojan to ur computer, theres no such thing as a free ms point generator.

i loled[/quote']

1- i'm albanian not croatian :)

2- no i didnt , it was about the troll opening 50 threads on free links for the main event

3- thank you thought somebody knows something like that..

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=897343 is really the only thing I can think of.

You do various surveys to earn points, then you can use those points to buy MS point if you want. Or you can use the points to get anything on Amazon.com. I have used the site and I can promise you it works, however it does take some time and alot of clicking through surveys to earn points. However some of them are pretty easy, a few of the offers are just you signing up for various sites for free. Worth checking out imo.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=897343 is really the only thing I can think of.

You do various surveys to earn points' date=' then you can use those points to buy MS point if you want. Or you can use the points to get anything on Amazon.com. I have used the site and I can promise you it works, however it does take some time and alot of clicking through surveys to earn points. However some of them are pretty easy, a few of the offers are just you signing up for various sites for free. Worth checking out imo.[/quote']

do you have a code from there that you dont need right know ? would really appreciate it.

do you have a code from there that you dont need right know ? would really appreciate it.

I don't buy MS points with my points on there, Xbox live is for chumps imo. I would never pay to play online. I use my points for games, I just picked up Arkham City and paid off UFC 3 with my remaining points :)

Archived