Can you guys rate my rap song 1-10?

Banham

Of course it aint me you fool. Instead its how i pictured most Canadians like you. You sure this kid aint your cousin?

1/10

That was a terrible comeback, and I know its you, it even says so in the thread, you can't pretend its not you because you got a negative reception from the forum

1/10

That was a terrible comeback' date=' and I know its you, it even says so in the thread, you can't pretend its not you because you got a negative reception from the forum[/quote']

What you mean terrible comeback you jel he is a cooler Candaian than you? You are all lame though. I live in MI and went up to Canada before.. 2 weeks of torture. Went to a mall and wanted to put every kid in an armbar. Nothing but a bunch snapback hat wearing, pants sagging, wiggers.

What you mean terrible comeback you jel he is a cooler Candaian than you? You are all lame though. I live in MI and went up to Canada before.. 2 weeks of torture. Went to a mall and wanted to put every kid in an armbar. Nothing but a bunch snapback hat wearing' date=' pants sagging, wiggers.[/quote']

lmao are you like 2 years old or something?

Archived