Fedor Emelianenko defeats brother Aleks in 2012 Russian Sambo Championship Final

Mr_Mousasi

They were both put on the opposite sides of the bracket in the off chance they would meet in the finals and it happened. The fight ended quick as Aleks let Fedor submit him as a sign of respect to his brother. Still the fact that they both won all their fights to get to that point is pretty cool. Here is the video

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7097:whoa-fedor-vs-aleks-emelianenko-in-the-2012-russian-sambo-finals&catid=34:organizations

Could not watch...phone being very homosexual right now

If alek really did let fedor tap him then shame on him...i dont care if its yah bro...u threw the fight taking all the honor he would get from winning it 4 real...all he did was give his bro a fake title

apparently anytime they get matched up he always lets Fedor win out of respect

apparently anytime they get matched up he always lets Fedor win out of respect

Then every fedor win hold no wieght in my mind...they should have let the ppl know he would let fedor win if in fact it happened (who could have expected it to really)

To me alex should want to beat his bro...uknow step outside his shadow a bit...but nope...he forever lets his bigger bro take the lead

There is no respect in what alex did...yah its loving...but no respect

Then every fedor win hold no wieght in my mind...they should have let the ppl know he would let fedor win if in fact it happened (who could have expected it to really)

To me alex should want to beat his bro...uknow step outside his shadow a bit...but nope...he forever lets his bigger bro take the lead

There is no respect in what alex did...yah its loving...but no respect

I see it like this. Fedor prolly gives Aleks a **** ton of money and opportunities to make money. If Aleks were somehow to hurt Fedor and end his career in Sambo/MMA then thats like taking money out of Alek's pocket.

I see it like this. Fedor prolly gives Aleks a **** ton of money and opportunities to make money. If Aleks were somehow to hurt Fedor and end his career in Sambo/MMA then thats like taking money out of Alek's pocket.

And where should i find the respect for fedor in that statement that is most likly true?

And where should i find the respect for fedor in that statement that is most likly true?

He respects that he takes care of his family and makes sure they are well off i would assume. Maybe he feels it would be disrespectful of him to try and beat his older brother :confused:

Dude you gotta remember were talking about a bat **** crazy Russian. There thinking is wayyyyy different than most other peoples

He respects that he takes care of his family and makes sure they are well off i would assume. Maybe he feels it would be disrespectful of him to try and beat his older brother :confused:

Dude you gotta remember were talking about a bat **** crazy Russian. There thinking is wayyyyy different than most other peoples

I know a **** load of russian and they would hold respect for the sport (it is aleks thought lol)

I just can not honor fedors win sine the person he beat THREW the fight....didnt even try to win...he disrespected all the guy who could have been there...what if chuck liddel beat all those guys that he beat trying to get a title shot against tito...but when he got it he choiced to throw the fight cuz him and tito were firends?...would u respect both chuck and tito in this case?

If i was fedor i would tell my bro to man up and try to beat me cuz its an insult to me for the person im going to face and trained to beat gave up...taking away my ability to EARN my title

I know a **** load of russian and they would hold respect for the sport (it is aleks thought lol)

I just can not honor fedors win sine the person he beat THREW the fight....didnt even try to win...he disrespected all the guy who could have been there...what if chuck liddel beat all those guys that he beat trying to get a title shot against tito...but when he got it he choiced to throw the fight cuz him and tito were firends?...would u respect both chuck and tito in this case?

If i was fedor i would tell my bro to man up and try to beat me cuz its an insult to me for the person im going to face and trained to beat gave up...taking away my ability to EARN my title

Fedor looked a little odd right after he won, like he was disappointed. Maybe after years of getting his *** whooped by his brother, Aleks can't bring himself to try and beat him anymore

Fedor looked a little odd right after he won' date=' like he was disappointed. Maybe after years of getting his *** whooped by his brother, Aleks can't bring himself to try and beat him anymore[/quote']

Maybe that is...but i can not accept that fedor won that...to me this year was a wash...shame on alek for denying fedor that...and shame on him for disprespecting everyone who trained thier *** off for not just for a chance to fight in the finals but also hoped to win it

They have fought before and this one doesn't look fixed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2322572973032536495

The video doesn't work in the OP so I can't give my opinion.

Also maybe Aleks didn't want to compete in the world championships? Or they rock paper scissored in the back before the match.

Cant watch it...did aleks lose...did it look like he was not trying?

Archived