Will the real Condit fans please stand up!

Banham

What Melvin said. I like them both always have Condit from WEC i always thought he would make it big in the UFC. Nick i've been a fan of him ever since he KO'd Ruthless Robbie Lawler i love the guy i love his style. This fight is gonna be a war i believe whoever wins this fight will beat GSP.

I like them both but I'm more of a Diaz fan. I believe Condit could very well beat Diaz but his chances against GSP are VERY slim in my eyes

Diaz has better Jitz off his back so he's a bigger threat to St-Pierre

I disagree with this alot. I think Condit would put up a much better fight than GSP. I have seen Nick quit off his back and lose decisions like that. He subbed Cyborg off his back which is not that impressive to me cause hes a bum. Condit dosent lay on his back for nobody and will be more aggressive on the ground than Diaz, he will constantly look for sweeps and subs.

Been a fan of Condit since he was robbed against Kampman. Have a feeling Condit will win but I'm also a UFC fan so I would like to see Diaz pull it out to set up a fight with GSP. Would be huge.

Nice. I have been a fan since the WEC days. Alot of my favorite fighters are from the WEC, those guys were warriors and brought it every time.

Cool. I always liked you' date=' one of my favorite GSP fans lol.[/quote']

:) Thanks

There was a thread once asking who's the fighter you wouldn't mind beating your favorite.

If Condit is the one to end GSP's title run I would be the least upset. Sure, I want GSP to retire a champ and all that, but Condit with the WW belt is definitely a fitting picture.

Why the fck does it matter if more people like him if he wins?isnt that kinda the point? get wins get more fans get more money?

Yes. Im just trying to figure out who the real Condit fans are cause i know who the haters are. I want to know who the bandwagon fans are if he wins. After Reem won i have never seen such bandwagon fairweather fans in my life.

:) Thanks

There was a thread once asking who's the fighter you wouldn't mind beating your favorite.

If Condit is the one to end GSP's title run I would be the least upset. Sure' date=' I want GSP to retire a champ and all that, but Condit with the WW belt is definitely a fitting picture.[/quote']

Yeah i felt the same about Frankie. Guy is all class, a hard worker, and a great fighter. I thinks its so stupid how the UFC is almost promoting GSP-Diaz already i know it pisses Condit off. Guy is always written off and i think tonight he proves the doubters wrong again. I could be wrong, Diaz is a bad mofo, but i think Carlos can put him away.

I was one of the few who picked Condit over Hardy' date=' but I really hope he loses against Nick. Nothing personal, he's probably my 3rd favourite WW[/quote']

Ya i get what your saying, i felt the same way for Shogun vs Hendo. Love both guys, just want Hendo to knock Bones out and we have already seen Shogun vs Bones.

I know there are guys like me' date=' Junglebird, and Miles who rep him alot. If Condit wins in impressive fashion which he always seems to do, i think the bandwagon might tip over so im out to find out who the real Condit supporters are. Please post here.

Thanks.[/quote']

Right here.

I seen a pole where it said something like 62% think Diaz will win, so when Condit destroys him tonight and these people sober up from the Kool-Aid the UFC hype machine has been serving them, we'll see how many quickly jump on Condit's bandwagon.

Right here.

I seen a pole where it said something like 62% think Diaz will win' date=' so when Condit destroys him tonight and these people sober up from the Kool-Aid the UFC hype machine has been serving them, we'll see how many quickly jump on Condit's bandwagon.[/quote']

Lmao good **** bro.

HAHA can't wait to bump this thread after Condit eats so many body shots he's pissing blood for a week.

How did i know out of all the Diaz nutthuggers, you would show up :P. Theres no point of bumping this, its not one of those " What will your excuse be after Condit puts him to sleep" threads, its just an attempt to see who all the real Condit fans are. Because im sure if he takes Diaz out there will alot of bandwagonners jumping ship.

How did i know out of all the Diaz nutthuggers' date=' you would show up :P. Theres no point of bumping this, its not one of those " What will your excuse be after Condit puts him to sleep" threads, its just an attempt to see who all the real Condit fans are. Because im sure if he takes Diaz out there will alot of bandwagonners jumping ship.[/quote']

Agreed, these threads need to be done before the fights, crazy how many jump ship after one fight.

Like tonight, after the fight there will be tons of (Diaz or Condit) which ever loses is an overrated can and had no chance before the fight.

Agreed' date=' these threads need to be done before the fights, crazy how many jump ship after one fight.

Like tonight, after the fight there will be tons of (Diaz or Condit) which ever loses is an overrated can and had no chance before the fight.[/quote']

I know this is off topic, but where's your sig?

Condit fan but he fought safe

Good win though

If Diaz was able to take him down.. GSP will have a field day with the double leg

Condit easily shrugged off his TD's the last one was lame. Even if GSP gets Condit down he dosent lay on his back he is a constant threat. 25 minutes is a while for Condit to not finish GSP.

• 7 months later...

Archived