vitor belfort vs wanderlei silva WHO YOU GOT?

Big_Roy_Fan

well, this fight is gonna happen after they coach opposite on TUF 15: Brazil, but i was just wondering who do you guys got?

as much as i would like wanderlei to win by KO knees or KO punches, i honestly see vitor steamrolling him, maybe a little slower then last time, but still steam rolling him regardless..

who u guys got and how?

Vitor has this one easy really. I don't like to say it because I love Wandy, but he's not capable of fighting at that level anymore. Vitor is still very relevant. Wandy is going down the same road that other legends have gone down, Liddell, Pulver, Crocop. Lets keep in mind that these guys have been punched in the face thousands of times, at a certain point, the chin says, "That's it! I'm outta here!"

Looking at the fight, I honestly don't understand why it was made. Ok, Wandy KO'd Le, but honestly, that fight was nowhere near the top of the division. Vitor, being near the very top of the division, has everything to lose in this fight. If he wins, he beat a guy that just can't cut it anymore, if he loses (however unlikely), where does that leave him in the division?

Strange...anyhoo, Vitor KO/TKO rd. 1

Wanderlei's one of my favourites of all time, but I cant see him doing well in this fight. Being honest Wanderlei is way past his prime and Vitor is still going strong as a middleweight contender. As a fan of Wanderlei I love the fact that he still wants to fight so much, but I do not think he should be facing top competition. His fight against Cung Le was awesome, I was really impressed with Wanderlei. I think Wanderlei should have fights against oppenents who are not at the top of the division so he can put on a great show for the fans. Still Wanderlei will make it a great fight with Vitor, I'm just worried he is going to be laying on his back looking at the lights after about 3 minutes :(

Archived