Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mighty1406050373

Whos it going to be? Condit or Diaz? Press conference was pretty good and both fighters have a mutual respect for eachother...Something Diaz hasn't shown till up to now...Both these guys are so cool and dangerous I would have to go with Diaz though here...You? Great PPV coming up here...I suspect Georges is wiggling in his seat tonight...and cannot wait to try and cancel out all this interim belt stuff! You think if Nick wins there will be another call out to the Canadian? Peace all!!

Whos it going to be? Kondit or Diaz? Press conference was pretty good and both fighters have a mutual respect for eachother...Something Diaz hasn't shown till up to now...Both these guys are so cool and dangerous I would have to go with Diaz though here...You? Great PPV coming up here...I suspect Georges is wiggling in his seat tonight...and cannot wait to try and cancel out all this interim belt stuff! You think if Nick wins there will be another call out to the Canadian? Peace all!!

On nick being respectful to condit

He normaly respects fighter that bring it everytime...guys who fight hard like him and his bro

The josh neer's

Wandy's

Pat barry's

Those kinda guys he respect...and guy like gsp who is not really know as a balls to walls kinda guy

He views some as fighters...and he views some as athlets

He normaly respects fighter that bring it everytime...guys who fight hard like him and his bro

The josh neer's

Wandy's

Pat barry's

Those kinda guys he respect...and guy like gsp who is not really know as a balls to walls kinda guy

He views some as fighters...and he views some as athlets[/quote

I agree but doesn't St. Pierre bring it all the time?

The josh neer's

Wandy's

Pat barry's

He views some as fighters...and he views some as athlets[/quote

I agree but doesn't St. Pierre bring it all the time?

Not the kind of fight Diaz respects he's said in a few interviews that the rules favour wrestlers to hold people down.

Archived