Mass Effect 2

openwindow

So, up until recently, I never really liked RPG games. I had never really given them a shot, and then when Dragon Age first came out, I tried it and did not like it very much at all.

Slowly though, my taste in games widened. Dragon Age still turns me off. But Oblivion, and Skyrim are amazing. Dragon Age 2 was a bit better than the first.

So, what with Mass Effect 3 coming out soon, my buddy lent me Mass Effect 2 to play. And wow. I really, really enjoyed it! The gameplay was great. The powers, and combat schematics, I thought, were very good and smooth (minus a few things). But more impressively, what a great, compelling story. Surprised the hell out of me.

I am a like a year and a half late to jump on this band wagon, but any other gamers play it? what were your thoughts?

I never played Mass Effect 2 because Mass Effect 1 was soooo ****ing boring' date=' most boring **** I have ever played[/quote']

blasphemy..

greatest game story ever

but part 1 and 2 aren't really comparable

part 2 is more like a third person shooter with RPG elements focused on action.

part 1 has alot more exploring/readig/looting and less intense combat

I hope part 3 will be the perfect combination

can't wait

So' date=' up until recently, I never really liked RPG games. I had never really given them a shot, and then when Dragon Age first came out, I tried it and did not like it very much at all.

Slowly though, my taste in games widened. Dragon Age still turns me off. But Oblivion, and Skyrim are amazing. Dragon Age 2 was a bit better than the first.

So, what with Mass Effect 3 coming out soon, my buddy lent me Mass Effect 2 to play. And wow. I really, really enjoyed it! The gameplay was great. The powers, and combat schematics, I thought, were very good and smooth (minus a few things). But more impressively, what a great, compelling story. Surprised the hell out of me.

I am a like a year and a half late to jump on this band wagon, but any other gamers play it? what were your thoughts?[/quote']

I believed u till u said dragon age 2 was better then 1

2 was crap

Don't worry when you grow up you will understand what it's about. Meanwhile prepare for puberty little one.

Mass effect 2 is boring. if you want to shoot at really slow useless AI and look at cool cut scenes go ahead.

I hate call of duty. rpg games i like- Diablo, final fantasy 7

Games im looking forward to: Resident evil: raccoon city, Asura's Wrath, Diablo 3

Mass effect 2 is boring. if you want to shoot at really slow useless AI and look at cool cut scenes go ahead.

I hate call of duty. rpg games i like- Diablo' date=' final fantasy 7

Games im looking forward to: Resident evil: raccoon city, Asura's Wrath, Diablo 3[/quote']

Final Fantasy 7 is gouge your eyes out boring. All those Finaly fantasy games are insanely overrated and lame. Diablo is decent, but not noteworthy.

Archived