Worst Decisions of all time, Discuss?

BlackBaron

Firstly the biggest one that comes to mind is Frankie edgar vs BJ penn 1, in the parrallel world we live in you can land more punches, chase an opponent down, and take no damage as champion and still lose your belt... worst decision of all time by miles. Also

Sanchez vs Kampmann, I dont like kampmanm much... but let's be realistic he won.

Shogun vs machida 1, when your challenging for the belt you need to convingly win, he didnt but it was close and I don't feel a good decision.

Akiyama vs belcher of course was terrible decision proving judges need better training.

Anyway guys let me know your thoughts, I think everyone agrees though that the bj frankie 1 fight was worst decision of all time?

Thoughts?

Even though i was bettin on Griffin i still don't believe he beat Rampage to take the belt.

Guy i was betting against was pissed' date=' and i agreed with him completely "have to beat the champ to be the champ" and even though forrest had a good performance i didn't score him winning.[/quote']

+1

From your list:

I had Edgar beating Penn

I had Sanchez beating Kampmann

I had Rampage beating Forrest

I had Machida beating Shogun

And I definitely had Belcher beating Akiyama.

Personally:

Nik Lentz vs. Tyson Griffin

Nate Diaz vs. DHK

Ortiz vs. Forrest 2

Firstly the biggest one that comes to mind is Frankie edgar vs BJ penn 1' date=' in the parrallel world we live in you can land more punches, chase an opponent down, and take no damage as champion and still lose your belt... worst decision of all time by miles.[/b'] Also

Sanchez vs Kampmann, I dont like kampmanm much... but let's be realistic he won.

Shogun vs machida 1, when your challenging for the belt you need to convingly win, he didnt but it was close and I don't feel a good decision.

Akiyama vs belcher of course was terrible decision proving judges need better training.

Anyway guys let me know your thoughts, I think everyone agrees though that the bj frankie 1 fight was worst decision of all time?

Thoughts?

m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

Archived