Time To Cut Pierce?

Pessimist_Pete

That's not cheating. Cheating is when you rub grease all over your neck and shoulders when you're fighting in the biggest fight in UFC history.

Like Silva vs leites yeah .

You think Silva v. Leites was the biggest fight in UFC history?

By the way, Silva has 8 title defense finishes; GSP has 1 title defense finish.

u mad bro?

Ugh back to trolling again pete? Damn dude, I really thought you changed.

Pierce goes into a fight he in which he is suppose to get destroyed, but instead he puts up a great fight and makes it a very close match.

Instead of posting some dumb *** thread about whether or not a guy who is 5-3 in the UFC and only on a 1 loss streak should be cut or not, why dont you show some freaking respect for a fighter who went out there faced a top guy and put on a good back n forth battle.

Ugh, MMA fans these days have forgotten what respect means.

Ugh back to trolling again pete? Damn dude' date=' I really thought you changed.

Pierce goes into a fight he in which he is suppose to get destroyed, but instead he puts up a great fight and makes it a very close match.

Instead of posting some dumb *** thread about whether or not a guy who is 5-3 in the UFC and only on a 1 loss streak should be cut or not, why dont you show some freaking respect for a fighter who went out there faced a top guy and put on a good back n forth battle.

Ugh, MMA fans these days have forgotten what respect means.[/quote']

Pete is in the basement of is moms , dont go to hard on him he easy to get mad .

Pete is in the basement of is moms ' date=' dont go to hard on him he easy to get mad .[/quote']

Not mad, just disappointed. This forum really doesn't need more trolls right now, and i was pretty happy when it seemed that Pete had decided to start posting serious stuff instead of BS, bummed that he is going back to his old ways.

Archived