How did you score Diaz vs. Condit

UFC_311

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes' date=' Kicking Diaz in face multiple times in the fight was solely for points.[/quote']

your gonna tell me thats how Condit usually fights?

He usually goes out there and bangs.

He fought safe.

Again, idc if you fight safe, more power to you. But don't sell me the ******** that your gonna go out and have a war.

Set me up for a let down.

I like Condit too....just not tonight.

your gonna tell me thats how Condit usually fights?

He usually goes out there and bangs.

He fought safe.

Again' date=' idc if you fight safe, more power to you. But don't sell me the ******** that your gonna go out and have a war.

Set me up for a let down.

I like Condit too....just not tonight.[/quote']

He didn't fought safe, he fought Diaz, it just happen that hes disciplined and have a intelligent coaching team.

Condit did seem to be stricty game plan fighting. I think he threw alot of spinning back fist and head kicks to make it look alittle flashy. Carlos didnt seem to be as finish oriented to finish this fight, but I think he fought the way needed to to beat Diaz and it was a lot more exciting than GSP would be against Diaz.

Lol look at Nick's face and tell me Condit ran the whole fight. He executed his gameplay perfectly. All Diaz did was throw his hands up and talk ****. You supposed to talk **** in the lead up to the fight and then fight in the cage, maybe if diaz would have focused more on trying to finish Condit instead of talking he could have won.

Diaz is a punk and apparantly a sore looser so goodbye to him.

Archived