Easy now Nick....

M3J

Nick Diaz was the epitome of the word fighter. Love him or hate him....Nick always gave me my money's worth. But UFC is now scored on the track and field system....and the ConMan conned the 3 blind mice and this dude was literally running. Is this what you peeps want to see? Does the Con Man get you ready and excited to shell out money to watch him sprint around the ring? Is that how the scoring works? And this Con dude needs to change his name. Killer? LMAO. Nick....I'd hit the bricks too.....your style obviously aint appreciated by UFC and Dana and I for one aint shelling out another penny to watch a white version of Carl Lewis in the guise of "fighter". What a sham.

This statement will get you commited to a mental asylum

:rolleyes:

I'd see more "action" in a mental asylum then the dude they gifted that fight too. But hey...each to their own. If "Killer Con" gets you excited with his dazzling "foot work" and Nick Diaz gets dissed.....because he actually attempts to force the action and give people a "fight" then God Bless. Glad YOU got YOUR money's worth. peace. p.s. I'd put this dude in the Olympics....he'll bring home the gold in the 100 yard dash....no problem.

Archived