back peddling and insignificant kicks win fight now?

mmafan001

im not a butt burt "fanboy" of diaz. im a fight fan, that was ********. octagon control is a factor which was 100% diaz. the leg kicks were not significant strikes in my opinion. im upset because i was looking forward to a fight, it sucked. not a fan of either so bite me. had diaz 1,2,5 3 was close. bring the hate

im not a butt burt "fanboy" of diaz. im a fight fan' date=' that was ********. octagon control is a factor which was 100% diaz. the leg kicks were not significant strikes in my opinion. im upset because i was looking forward to a fight, it sucked. not a fan of either so bite me. had diaz 1,2,5 3 was close. bring the hate[/quote']

YOu can't expect Condit to stand in front of Diaz and bang just because it pleases you...GTFO.

i had condit winning 49-46

all diaz did was run in and throw like 5 punches that do no damage while condit would duck under run around him and kick him in the leg, he was in the center of the octagon more then diaz and yeah, he outstruck him badly using his range..

you're certainly not a "butt burt fanboy of diaz" but you are a butthurt fanboy of diaz

all diaz did was run in and throw like 5 punches that do no damage while condit would duck under run around him and kick him in the leg' date=' he was in the center of the octagon more then diaz and yeah, he outstruck him badly using his range..

you're certainly not a "butt burt fanboy of diaz" but you are a butthurt fanboy of diaz[/quote']

100% this

all diaz did was run in and throw like 5 punches that do no damage while condit would duck under run around him and kick him in the leg' date=' he was in the center of the octagon more then diaz and yeah, he outstruck him badly using his range..

you're certainly not a "butt burt fanboy of diaz" but you are a butthurt fanboy of diaz[/quote']

He was in the center more? You're getting lazy with your trolling bro. Either that or you're ****ing blind.

I think this thread fails mainly because you owned yourself by saying octagon control should be scored higher than kicks. Those werent just leg kicks btw incase you missed the fight.

first off octagon control should be scored higher than insignificant kicks, he mainly landed leg kicks which didn't hurt diaz which makes the insignificant!

im not a butt burt "fanboy" of diaz. im a fight fan' date=' that was ********. octagon control is a factor which was 100% diaz. the leg kicks were not significant strikes in my opinion. im upset because i was looking forward to a fight, it sucked. not a fan of either so bite me. had diaz 1,2,5 3 was close. bring the hate[/quote']

I agree this was a BS fight, running doesn't win fights

Diaz won 1,2,3, and 5

How could they score it for Carlos....

im lolin at everyone saying "u are a butt hurt fanboy" learn to read im not a fan of either!! im speaking unbiasedly here back peddling and landing insignificant kicks that weren't hurting your opponent shouldn't win rounds thats what im saying

You're neither speaking unbiased or intelligently. You obviously have no first hand knowledge of any martial art, and are merely basing your ignorant rant on pure clouded observation. Anyone who knows a thing or two about mixed martial arts would agree that Condit won that fight, though each round was close.

You're neither speaking unbiased or intelligently. You obviously have no first hand knowledge of any martial art' date=' and are merely basing your ignorant rant on pure clouded observation. Anyone who knows a thing or two about mixed martial arts would agree that Condit won that fight, though each round was close.[/quote']

son ive been watching combat sports since i was 5, diaz rounds 1 2 5 carlos rd 4 3 was close. no reason to insult me go on twitter lots of people had it scored that way. 49-46 is completely out of this world

son ive been watching combat sports since i was 5' date=' diaz rounds 1 2 5 carlos rd 4 3 was close. no reason to insult me go on twitter lots of people had it scored that way. 49-46 is completely out of this world[/quote']

You said that a leg kick is insignificant, albeit a lot of them. Watching something doesn't mean you know the true effectiveness of techniques.

We all know that condit took the easy way out of the fight by moving around like amir khan but instead of punching he was kicking i'm a fan of both fighters but i wont lie i wanted diaz too win im sure that about 75% of the strikes that condit landed were those weak kicks come on you guys we wanted a fight n thats not what we got....

LOL This is awesome....I am laughing so hard...this is winning!!!

You said that a leg kick is insignificant' date=' albeit a lot of them. Watching something doesn't mean you know the true effectiveness of techniques.[/quote']

R U AN IDIOT????????? i said HIS leg kicks were insignificant not leg kicks in general. ever watch a melvin manhoef fight? ya all leg kicks are insignificant:rolleyes: . i clearly said leg kicks that dont hurt and effect your opponent are insignificant. learn to read

We all know that condit took the easy way out of the fight by moving around like amir khan but instead of punching he was kicking i'm a fan of both fighters but i wont lie i wanted diaz too win im sure that about 75% of the strikes that condit landed were those weak kicks come on you guys we wanted a fight n thats not what we got....

I agree, it wasn't really a fight like what we're used to seeing... Diaz is kind of at fault for not being more dynamic though, I'd say. It looked to me like Condit wanted to stand and bang, but Diaz just wanted to put the fight on the cage so he could dirty box and do what he always does. Unfortunately for Diaz and his fans Condit didn't let that happen.

A portion of his leg kicks appeared to have strong affect. But as a judge it is hard to tell how damaging a leg kick is without possessing mind reading abilities. I still disagree with you about insignificant kicks being scored lower than octagon control because your definition of octagon control is merely moving forward.

Maybe if they gave points to fighters for jumping into the enemy's combos you could finally get to see the type of MMA you like.

as opposed to what ? Diaz massaging his belly and speaking to his opponent while not being able to land strieks ?

Octagon control isnt about mouvement its about control. Diaz had clearly no control over that fight.

R U AN IDIOT????????? i said HIS leg kicks were insignificant not leg kicks in general. ever watch a melvin manhoef fight? ya all leg kicks are insignificant:rolleyes: . i clearly said leg kicks that dont hurt and effect your opponent are insignificant. learn to read

Well if diaz found those kick insignificant, he should tell it to his face and body flinching.

so many diaz fans crying foul.

To me, Diaz looked frustrated at a few stages in the game, the most notable change was when he started mouthing off at Condit trying to put him off. He knew something was up so he tried to piss Condit off to no avail.

Everyones saying those leg kicks were weak and useless. What those kicks did was punish Diaz when he came in and out. And how can you not be amazed at how Condit spun away from the cage so many times to stop Diaz's attack.

It was an intelligent game by Condit who lured Diaz into his own strengths and manipulated them using strategy which proved better today.

so many diaz fans crying foul.

To me' date=' Diaz looked frustrated at a few stages in the game, the most notable change was when he started mouthing off at Condit trying to put him off. He knew something was up so he tried to piss Condit off to no avail.

Everyones saying those leg kicks were weak and useless. What those kicks did was punish Diaz when he came in and out. And how can you not be amazed at how Condit spun away from the cage so many times to stop Diaz's attack.

It was an intelligent game by Condit who lured Diaz into his own strengths and manipulated them using strategy which proved better today.[/quote']

Thank you, sir. People definitely do not give credit where it is due around here... Saying that a leg kick doesn't hurt someone is just ridiculous. Get hit with one, and you'll know that they hurt EVERY time. Diaz is just tough as hell and didn't express the fact that his leg was being destroyed.

Archived