Diaz won that fight

SolidStateLogic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**** what you the judges say' date=' 4 rounds to 1 to Diaz... **** [b']sig war 2, i'm not taking that as a loss![/b] **** you and Condit... ******** call of the year, **** Bisping vs. Sonnen, **** Machida vs. Shogun 1, **** your life! Diaz won that fight.

Welcher.

i feel the judges keep changing their own rules.... like cage aggression is one of the most important and nick diaz gave it a 100%

worst thing is carlos is gonna get beat by gsp easily. his ground game off the back sucks- gsp will just destroy him0 and i hate saying that since i hate george.

diaz fairly won that fight and he is the only guy in WW who can beat gsp with his style

I'm not crying' date=' i'm speaking the truth.

Diaz > Condit.

Being a ***** and pack peddling the whole fight doesn't make you a champion.[/quote']

If always walking forward and eating more precise strikes won fights than why isnt Roy Nelson champ yet o.O ?

**** what you the judges say' date=' 4 rounds to 1 to Diaz... **** sig war 2, i'm not taking that as a loss! **** you and Condit... ******** call of the year, **** Bisping vs. Sonnen, **** Machida vs. Shogun 1, **** your life! Diaz won that fight.[/quote']

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Bisping v sonnen was miles closer than this fight ever was. Condit won fair and square, 2 judge had it 49/46!!!!! That is emphatic especially when a lot of people were saying if it goes to the cards Diaz will win as Diaz v gsp is more marketable! Stop crying and get on with it! I had condit winning 48/47! And even that could have been 49/46!

**** what you the judges say' date=' 4 rounds to 1 to Diaz... **** sig war 2, i'm not taking that as a loss! **** you and Condit... ******** call of the year, **** Bisping vs. Sonnen, **** Machida vs. Shogun 1, **** your life! Diaz won that fight.[/quote']

When did u become a HUGE diaz fan like this?

I know u liked him after the dlaey fight...but u a huge fan now aint yah

No prob just sayin

i feel the judges keep changing their own rules.... like cage aggression is one of the most important and nick diaz gave it a 100%

worst thing is carlos is gonna get beat by gsp easily. his ground game off the back sucks- gsp will just destroy him0 and i hate saying that since i hate george.

diaz fairly won that fight and he is the only guy in WW who can beat gsp with his style

Great post

The Natural Born Pack Peddler... **** Carlos Condit' date=' **** GSP, **** Ellenberger, **** Sanchez, **** Shields. **** YOUR LIFE! I'm drunk btw, that's why i'm taking it too heart..

Real talk though, Diaz won that fight. 4 Rounds to 1.

[b']Carlos 'Kalib Starnes' Condit [/b]can suck a fat one and take a dump on his mut of a wife.

lol at least give me some credit for this

the Diaz brothers are my favorite fighters. more so Nate than Nick. I've always been a Nick fan and really had to second guess that after I saw him pouting like a little beyotch after he lost.

"...I'm not gonna accept that..."?!! really Nick?!! you have no choice DBag!

I watched this Primetime special where he teaches kids back in his hometown. I was impressed. I'm a father and one thing I've instilled in my boy since day one is that YOU NEVER QUIT! he lost and he left like a cry baby. so, instead of me remembering him as a great fighter...I have to remember him as a sore loosing, cry baby, whiny lil girl who pouts if things don't go his way.

epic FAIL, Nick. you've let so many people down. not by losing, but by losing like a little beyotch.

I'm so mad I supported him. it's one thing if you lose, it's another when you loose and cry about it.

Archived