Carlos Condit Biznatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalkLikeAWarrior707

That's right! I better not hear anybody saying Diaz won the fight cause Carlos definitely won. It was close and Diaz put up a good fight but Carlos won that hands down.

Diaz feels differently. Because he ran him around the cage for 25 minutes doing barely any damage and getting one take down he should have won. According to him. And his camp. And now he's doing what I figured he would and is quitting, cause he's a crybaby loser. lol I DON'T COUNT THAT AS A LOSS. **** YOU LOL...

Edit: WAR CONDIT. Love it. I don't like Jacksons camp, but damn, Condit rocked it. There is no way Diaz won that fight.

Diaz feels differently. Because he ran him around the cage for 25 minutes doing barely any damage and getting one take down he should have won. According to him. And his camp. And now he's doing what I figured he would and is quitting' date=' cause he's a crybaby loser. lol I DON'T COUNT THAT AS A LOSS. **** YOU LOL...[/quote']

Seriously what a baby, but his reaction shows that he knew he lost. Now he just wants to hide away from all this cause hes probably ashamed of himself. His teamates knowing hes mentally hill whatever is that anxiety problem he has fills his head with aggressive behavior to protect him.

Fact is he lost. But i got to admit hes relentless. He should just trow attacks sometimes. If he always wait for people to gaz like bj before starting to bang a punching bag, hell never beat anyone. Might as well get td then and work with submission he looked slick there after 5 round that was really scary he could have pulled an anderson silva.

Diaz feels differently. Because he ran him around the cage for 25 minutes doing barely any damage and getting one take down he should have won. According to him. And his camp. And now he's doing what I figured he would and is quitting' date=' cause he's a crybaby loser. lol I DON'T COUNT THAT AS A LOSS. **** YOU LOL...

Edit: WAR CONDIT. Love it. I don't like Jacksons camp, but damn, Condit rocked it. There is no way Diaz won that fight.[/quote']

Yeah Diaz really acted like a b*tch after the fight. I lost a lot of respect for him after the fight. He put up a tough fight but he just acted like such a punk after. On the other side Carlos looked amazing, threw a lot of beautiful combo's and shut down most of Nick's attack's.

I scored it for diaz but i am not a judge. Either way a win like that' date=' i don't think any carlos fans should be bragging. lol[/quote']

Diaz did not win that fight trust me. And are you kidding me? Condit fought perfectly and landed some beautiful combos and shots. Every Condit fan should be bragging right now!

Yeah Diaz really acted like a b*tch after the fight. I lost a lot of respect for him after the fight. He put up a tough fight but he just acted like such a punk after. On the other side Carlos looked amazing' date=' threw a lot of beautiful combo's and shut down most of Nick's attack's.

Diaz did not win that fight trust me. And are you kidding me? Condit fought perfectly and landed some beautiful combos and shots. [b']Every Condit fan should be bragging right now![/b]

Wow...i guess i get excited about fights like nobody else then..

carlos should become a track star hes a great runner. as a fighter hes a joke. whats even worst is the blind judges i guess its hard to pay attetion when you dont know what is happening:confused: truth is st pierre is going to be out for a bit so whats better than a diaz condit 2 :rolleyes: think about if diaz won know one would watch the rematch but rob diaz let him right the wrong sounds like a great ufc payday. i think this has happened befor hmm lets think oh yeah macheater vs shogun macheater ran 5 rounds and clearly lost but they robbed shogun :mad: what happened in fight 2 macheater got laid out on the canvas:eek: diaz is the man condits a lop the ufc refs are gay joe rogan the awesome big country did great and f off you if your retarded and think condit won you bunch of condit groupee.

carlos should become a track star hes a great runner. as a fighter hes a joke. whats even worst is the blind judges i guess its hard to pay attetion when you dont know what is happening:confused: truth is st pierre is going to be out for a bit so whats better than a diaz condit 2 :rolleyes: think about if diaz won know one would watch the rematch but rob diaz let him right the wrong sounds like a great ufc payday. i think this has happened befor hmm lets think oh yeah macheater vs shogun macheater ran 5 rounds and clearly lost but they robbed shogun :mad: what happened in fight 2 macheater got laid out on the canvas:eek: diaz is the man condits a lop the ufc refs are gay joe rogan the awesome big country did great and f off you if your retarded and think condit won you bunch of condit groupee.

Your first post on the UFC forum is a paragraph about you obviously being butthurt? Fail.

You are clearly new to MMA if you think Condit is a joke as a fighter, he has only failed to finish 2 top welterweights, he has 13 KO's and 13 Subs, he fought smart and frustrated and beat Diaz, deal with it.

Archived