Lmao diaz fans where u at? Dont be scared homie.

Banham

Carlos picked him apart using brilliant and technical Muay Thai. Diaz had no answer. Dont give me that Nick was beating him standing **** because he tried to take him down and wall and stall all day. Condit won 3 possibly 4 rds. At the end of the day Condit > Diaz and soon to be Condit > GSP. He will finish him. WAR CONDITTTT!!!!!!!!!

carlos-condit.jpg

Carlos picked him apart using brilliant and technical Muay Thai. Diaz had no answer. Dont give me that Nick was beating him standing **** because he tried to take him down and wall and stall all day. Condit won 3 possibly 4 rds. At the end of the day Condit > Diaz and soon to be Condit > GSP. He will finish him. WAR CONDITTTT!!!!!!!!!

carlos-condit.jpg

Where my Sig at Homie?

Diaz got robbed.... he easily won 3 of the 5 ..... took his back in the 5th...... condits ran the whole fight.... that fight was rigged..... bring back boxing or better still bring back wrestling.....

dana white = don king

if i understand what some of you guys are saying is that the score was "fixed" so someone would win. i havent even seen the fight yet unfortunately, (which i obviously know who won) but if the fight would be fixed to sway one way i would definately think it would sway towards diaz. the promotion there is gold. classic yin vs yang and im sure a great fight. i am a condit fan but diaz v gsp i think would be more exciting and has fireworks written on it

carlos-condit.jpg

lol if you call that picked apart your higher than diaz is most the time.

Nick Diaz

- Got out struck (Look at his face after the fight)

- Mad he didn't get his way and calls it quits

- Couldn't even finish an armbar (representing cesear gracie lol)

- Supposed to be cardio freak and got maneuvered

- Just shy of 30 and is comes off about as mature as some of these forum users

- Misunderstood my ***. Little boy complex

Nick Diaz

I am a Diaz fan, but more over I am a MMA fan, and I know after watching the fight twice, Carlos Condit clearly won the fight. I just wish Diaz would have said something different following the fight. I understand losing sucks, but if he were to retire right now it would be a real shame. I hope he cools down and comes back, he has alot of good fights left in him and that division is stacked he could make millions.

Nick Diaz

Winning post. +100

Archived