Condit Set Fight Metric Record For Most Distance Traveled While Backing Up

Pessimist_Pete

I don't think the judges understood the difference between 'moving' and 'running away'...only MMA fighters should be allowed to judge fights. We had my wife's friends over for the fight and they all were commenting: "Why is Condit running away, is he scared?"

I don't think the judges understood the difference between 'moving' and 'running away'...only MMA fighters should be allowed to judge fights. We had my wife's friends over for the fight and they all were commenting: "Why is Condit running away' date=' is he scared?"[/quote']

You do know that we had at least one very well qualified judge for Diaz v. Condit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEyhHbgCXwXGQgv14Cvk4pl_xQe44ta29vFwoZeae_ovouQKsb

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMIsTxyyCSQemCU4hIJpvT_MLUkjNFnArb5HmCrrYswH9dRTMIVw

ConMan just conned the judges and the stench of the scoring in this "fight" is right up there with some recent boxing "decisions." Truthfully, is this what UFC is all about now......a track star who literally RAN like a thief in the night (pun intended). Who is salivating to watch this dude fight anybody again?????

Nick Diaz......might not have showed a lot of class but I'm glad he vented cuz he said it right. **** em. The judges and all the rest of it. This is a guy who puts asses in seats Dana. You need to reexamine your "scoring system" unless the fix was in...and boxing and MMA are strangely getting a lot more alike.

Nick pressed the action and literally begged this ***** to fight. If this is the direction MMA scoring is going....Nick is right.....get the hell out of dodge cuz if judges can't appreciate the guy MAKING THE FIGHT......I'd bail too. Maybe I'm the only one.....but ConMan did NOT entertain me.....but hey......a warrior like Nick Diaz obviously isn't welcome in this house.

Love him or hate him.....Nick Diaz ALWAYS COMES TO FIGHT. This sorry *** track star he chased and finally tackled stunk up the arena and got a gift handed to him..... and the three blind mice/judged have now set the standard.....run like a ***** and get the decision.....and oh yeah....I wouldn't pay 5 cents for a Pay Per View with this "fraud" again.

Thanks Nick for always bringing it, brother. You are the epitome of the word "fighter." You always left it in the ring.....unlike this runner you had to play politics with.

You're right..the hell with it...go on and do other things cuz they'll screw you again....and they showed the blueprint how....run run run win. And when I mean run...I mean this dude was running. Sad.

You can beat the man in the ring but it's tough to beat the dudes with the pencils and the dude running this dog and pony show. Had this been a boxing match....they probably would have dq'd Con Man. Nothing personal against the kid.......but is this really what you people want to see?

Nick....good luck brother. A couple more track and field events like tonight....and they're gonna really miss you bro. You got screwed.....and what's sadder is who wants to stick around to watch the guy who robbed you do his song and dance again? Not me. Not one penny. Cuz I got robbed on my Pay Per View change on this one. peace, VV

ConMan just conned the judges and the stench of the scoring in this "fight" is right up there with some recent boxing "decisions." Truthfully' date=' is this what UFC is all about now......a track star who literally RAN like a thief in the night (pun intended). Who is salivating to watch this dude fight anybody again?????

Nick Diaz......might not have showed a lot of class but I'm glad he vented cuz he said it right. **** em. The judges and all the rest of it. This is a guy who puts asses in seats Dana. You need to reexamine your "scoring system" unless the fix was in...and boxing and MMA are strangely getting a lot more alike.

Nick pressed the action and literally begged this ***** to fight. If this is the direction MMA scoring is going....Nick is right.....get the hell out of dodge cuz if judges can't appreciate the guy MAKING THE FIGHT......I'd bail too. Maybe I'm the only one.....but ConMan did NOT entertain me.....but hey......a warrior like Nick Diaz obviously isn't welcome in this house.

Love him or hate him.....Nick Diaz ALWAYS COMES TO FIGHT. This sorry *** track star he chased and finally tackled stunk up the arena and got a gift handed to him..... and the three blind mice/judged have now set the standard.....run like a ***** and get the decision.....and oh yeah....I wouldn't pay 5 cents for a Pay Per View with this "fraud" again.

Thanks Nick for always bringing it, brother. You are the epitome of the word "fighter." You always left it in the ring.....unlike this runner you had to play politics with.

You're right..the hell with it...go on and do other things cuz they'll screw you again....and they showed the blueprint how....run run run win. And when I mean run...I mean this dude was running. Sad.

You can beat the man in the ring but it's tough to beat the dudes with the pencils and the dude running this dog and pony show. Had this been a boxing match....they probably would have dq'd Con Man. Nothing personal against the kid.......but is this really what you people want to see?

Nick....good luck brother. A couple more track and field events like tonight....and they're gonna really miss you bro. You got screwed.....and what's sadder is who wants to stick around to watch the guy who robbed you do his song and dance again? Not me. Not one penny. Cuz I got robbed on my Pay Per View change on this one. peace, VV[/quote']

VV speaks realness

ConMan just conned the judges and the stench of the scoring in this "fight" is right up there with some recent boxing "decisions." Truthfully' date=' is this what UFC is all about now......a track star who literally RAN like a thief in the night (pun intended). Who is salivating to watch this dude fight anybody again?????

Nick....good luck brother. A couple more track and field events like tonight....and they're gonna really miss you bro. You got screwed.....and what's sadder is who wants to stick around to watch the guy who robbed you do his song and dance again? Not me. Not one penny. Cuz I got robbed on my Pay Per View change on this one. peace, VV[/quote']

WOW

This is very well said

I salute you sir, couldnt have said it better myself

Archived