anyone hear from GSP?

jammer409

maybe he is trying to stay low and not talk about condit.. in hopes of condit possibly having to defend his interm belt before his injury heals (possibly rematching diaz?) or another top contender.

What if GSP WANTS a condit vs diaz remattch, just so he can possibly fight diaz?!

GSP is probably laughing his *** off' date=' this is his easiest fight since hardy, he will finish Condit easily[/quote']

GSP will finish him with GnP' date=' or he will catch one of Condits sloppy kicks and straight out KO him[/quote']

you sir are a idiot

GSP doesn't want to fight Condit cos he knows he'd be his biggest threat that's why he wanting Diaz to win

you sir are a idiot

GSP doesn't want to fight Condit cos he knows he'd be his biggest threat that's why he wanting Diaz to win

Calling a legit forum member an idiot for his opinion says to most of us that you are a clown whose opinion is to be undervalued. Fell free to give your opinions, but unless you find forum members to be insulting others please leave yours to yourself.

GSP is probably laughing his *** off' date=' this is his easiest fight since hardy, he will finish Condit easily[/quote']

Yes, as I was watching this fight all I was thinking is that the UFC had to hype up these two, Condit and Diaz, but either of them will get a beating by GSP. I'm sad that it has to be Condit because he seems like a respectable person, unlike Diaz whom I would have preferred GSP lay a beating into.

you sir are a idiot

You're the idiot. GSP wanted Diaz so he could do to Diaz what he did to that other big mouthed idiot Koschek, and bust his face up. Josh trash talked GSP, but Diaz is definitely worse. As much as I wanted Diaz to lose this fight because I think he's an *******, I also wanted him to win just because it would be so much better watching GSP kick his *** than beat a decent guy like Condit.

The truth is that there is no one good enough in the division to fight GSP.

I don't like GSP' date=' but it is clear that he will double leg Condit and then pound him into submission[/quote']

lmao.. Diaz was the easiest match up EVER for GSP. LnP for 5 rounds. Diaz cant submit anyone with proper BJJ knowledge. Always felt sorry for people who actually thought Diaz had a chance against GSP.

Archived