Lay and Pray vs Run and Pray

xKINGxSCOTTx

I want to know what makes running backward all fight with more strikes more effective then fighting on ur back landing more strikes or doing more?

If u count a takedown as control then y isn't the guy moving forward all fight considered just as much control?

Btw I think condit won by points... But explain to me the difference?

U would think the octagon control of being on top is equal to the guy pressing the action all fight

I want to know what makes running backward all fight with more strikes more effective then fighting on ur back landing more strikes or doing more?

If u count a takedown as control then y isn't the guy moving forward all fight considered just as much control?

Btw I think condit won by points... But explain to me the difference?

U would think the octagon control of being on top is equal to the guy pressing the action all fight

Joachim Hansen fights from guard all the time and win fights.

If you dominate from guard you win. it just happen that those who dominates from guard usually end up with very nice submission skill.

I forgot to add that stalk and pray should mean more then run and pray

And like i said in a fight with 0 strike.

Running backward is harder than running forward no ?

now had strike and the guy going backward/sideway dominates.

also it was more of fast sideway mouvement and getting out of the cage wall after an exchange. it just happened that for once he got an opponent that didnt play punching bag.

And like i said in a fight with 0 strike.

Running backward is harder than running forward no ?

now had strike and the guy going backward/sideway dominates.

also it was more of fast sideway mouvement and getting out of the cage wall after an exchange. it just happened that for once he got an opponent that didnt play punching bag.

Really man? U think in a fight with zero strikes, the guy who runs away should win? Really please being trolling? I'm not saying Diaz should have won, I'm just saying that being on top should be treated the same. Or if you want to look at it this way,

It is much harder to fight of ur back so you should win from being lay and pray?

U have zero point

Condit controlled the fight by not fighting Diaz's fight.

Condit actually DID fight Diaz fight,which imo is exactly how i figured he would fight and it was a totally dumb game plan.People can say whatever because he got a weak judges decision,he did not win that fight,neither fighter won that fight ,it was a boring draw.

I would rather watch wrestling any day,at least then there is some engagement.Condit did not fight to win,he fought to stay alive,which is just an awful strategy.IMO the entire fight was a wash,but i give Diaz a slight edge based on ring control and forcing what little action there was.

Condit=Frankie Edgar school of run away.Cindit attempted what,some where between 5-7 spinning backfist and all missed.Diaz was walking right through his kicks like they had nothing on them and even grabbed his leg EASILY a few times because they were so hap hazardly thrown out there.

I never had either fighter in a position to be fighting for 2-3 before this fight began and after watching it ,i was definitely right.

Condit actually DID fight Diaz fight' date='which imo is exactly how i figured he would fight and it was a totally dumb game plan.People can say whatever because he got a weak judges decision,he did not win that fight,neither fighter won that fight ,it was a boring draw.

I would rather watch wrestling any day,at least then there is some engagement.Condit did not fight to win,he fought to stay alive,which is just an awful strategy.IMO the entire fight was a wash,but i give Diaz a slight edge based on ring control and forcing what little action there was.

Condit=Frankie Edgar school of run away.Cindit attempted what,some where between 5-7 spinning backfist and all missed.Diaz was walking right through his kicks like they had nothing on them and even grabbed his leg EASILY a few times because they were so hap hazardly thrown out there.

I never had either fighter in a position to be fighting for 2-3 before this fight began and after watching it ,i was definitely right.[/quote']

thats the point im trying to make no one won the fight cus it wasnt a fight....it was lets win 5 rounds and win a game

Archived