Judges scorecards (pic)

Jbrahams

They can't see how each other are scoring' date=' after each round they collect the cards from each judge and someone compiles them, do you planks not see the writing is the same.[/quote']

Good point. Derh.

How in the hell is Cecil Peoples still a judge. He gave rounds 1, 2, 4, and 5 to Condit, and round 3 to Diaz? Round 3 is the only round that was clearly Condit's.

It's like people are saying...the UFC has become a marketing sham. $55 to watch a bar clicker contest by judges who've never fought before.

Ditto.

However, I didn't shell out 55 bucks to watch a dude who looked like he was auditioning for 100 yard dash. Dude was literally RUNNING. And I realize Nick is a bastard stepchild cuz he's from StrikeForce....but at least dude always showed up and appeared to want to fight.

This ConMan who calls himself a "killer" is gonna put asses in seats? A couple more track meets and you'll miss Nick Diaz. And can't wait to see the buy rate for this sprinter/killer in the future. Ugggg.

Ditto.

However' date=' I didn't shell out 55 bucks to watch a dude who looked like he was auditioning for 100 yard dash. Dude was literally RUNNING. And I realize Nick is a bastard stepchild cuz he's from StrikeForce....but at least dude always showed up and appeared to want to fight.

This ConMan who calls himself a "killer" is gonna put asses in seats? A couple more track meets and you'll miss Nick Diaz. And can't wait to see the buy rate for this sprinter/killer in the future. Ugggg.[/quote']

You need to take up another sport, looking at this post you have no idea what so ever.

Ditto.

However' date=' I didn't shell out 55 bucks to watch a dude who looked like he was auditioning for 100 yard dash. Dude was literally RUNNING. And I realize Nick is a bastard stepchild cuz he's from StrikeForce....but at least dude always showed up and appeared to want to fight.

This ConMan who calls himself a "killer" is gonna put asses in seats? A couple more track meets and you'll miss Nick Diaz. And can't wait to see the buy rate for this sprinter/killer in the future. Ugggg.[/quote']

that was what? His second decision win out of 27 fights. The guy is a killer, but tell me how many people can finish Diaz? This forum is mentally retarded.

Archived