Sign in to follow this  
MetalMad

Condit Camp Responds | Carlos Won The Fight, We Are Not Interested In A Rematch

Not really there choice now is it if thats what the bossman wants?

He only said if both parties were good with it.

inb4conditscaredhomie

Fighting Diaz again would gain nothing if he won, and lose everything if he lost. He already won, Diaz needs to EARN a rematch.

inb4conditscaredhomie

Fighting Diaz again would gain nothing if he won' date=' and lose everything if he lost. He already won, Diaz needs to EARN a rematch.[/quote']

Ahh ok, didn't know that.

I agree as well, give Ellenberger a rematch with Condit if he wins next week. Then a Diaz/Kos fight. Winner of Ellenberger/Condit fight GSP. If Diaz beats Kos, we get to see Diaz vs GSP once GSP beats Condit.

Ellenberger vs. Condit before GSP returns.

Mostly because if Condit can defend his takedowns now, I give him a better chance at beating GSP, and if Ellenberger wins, I have no doubt in my mind anywhere that Ellenberger is the antidote to GSP, and would wreck him silly.

Ellenberger vs. Condit before GSP returns.

Mostly because if Condit can defend his takedowns now' date=' I give him a better chance at beating GSP, and if Ellenberger wins, I have no doubt in my mind anywhere that Ellenberger is the antidote to GSP, and would wreck him silly.[/quote']

That would be a great fight!

Diaz is such trash. He lossed, get over it. Diaz will just complain saying that he lossed cuz it was a decision.. Plus, the judges were going to be biased towards Diaz anyways.. However, Diaz did nothing at all to even give them the thought of rigging it into a close controversial win for him. Plus taunting an opponent doesn't help his case in the judges eyes.. They wanted to score for Diaz, but Diaz just didn't do anything.. Condit's first decision win, and all of a sudden he's a point fighter.. GJ Ladies

Diaz is such trash. He lossed' date=' get over it. Diaz will just complain saying that he lossed cuz it was a decision.. Plus, the judges were going to be biased towards Diaz anyways.. However, Diaz did nothing at all to even give them the thought of rigging it into a close controversial win for him. Plus taunting an opponent doesn't help his case in the judges eyes.. They wanted to score for Diaz, but Diaz just didn't do anything.. Condit's first decision win, and all of a sudden he's a point fighter.. GJ Ladies[/quote']

He what?

GOOD!

Nick doesn't deserve a treat for his hissy fit.

what is this, grade school? should we rank them based on "effort" instead of skill as well?

What a *****.

I've lost so much respect for the Condit in the past few days it's not even funny.

Well, seeing as you were betting against him long before that, I am not sure your loss of respect means anything.

Oh, and the Condit kicked the *** of the Diaz.

Translation:

"We are scared of Nick Diaz and would rather wait around for ten months on a gimp St. Pierre... because the only chance we have against Grease is after an ACL surgery"

inb4conditscaredhomie

Fighting Diaz again would gain nothing if he won' date=' and lose everything if he lost. He already won, Diaz needs to EARN a rematch.[/quote']

He may gain some fan, but who care if those fan were stupid. :eek::eek::eek: